Page 1 of 2
I just found out the meaning of life is McDonald's breakfast.

Your thoughts on this matter?
Last edited by Anthropocentric at Jun 7, 2013,
Mcdonalds breakfast is amazing but then you have to shit and it sux
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Mcdonalds breakfast is amazing but then you have to shit and it sux

That can be said about any breakfast though
mcdonalds breakfast menu is the worst thing about mcdonalds

Quote by MinterMan22
mcdonalds breakfast menu is the worst thing about mcdonalds

You're about to see my dark side...
Eating it will shorten your lifespan, and certain schools of philosophy say that the meaning of life is to die. TS's logic is spot on.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Eating it will shorten your lifespan, and certain schools of philosophy say that the meaning of life is to die. TS's logic is spot on.

Excellent. See, I'm all about smoking, drinking too much, drugs, etc. so it makes sense I indulge in things that kill me slowly yet make me feel as close to what is described as heaven (which doesn't exist) as possible.

Look at it this way, I'd rather my life be a Marlboro red king than a Pall Mall Light 100.
McGriddles or bust.

McShittdles am I rite?

Also dat hashbrown got me like ooooooooo darling.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Anthropocentric

You're about to see my dark side...

it's terribly inconvenient too. as someone who more often than not is awake and out during the early hours of the morning, it sucks when they stop serving their fries in favour of that shit. i probably wouldn't have a problem with their breakfast menu if they served dinner all day but they don't so **** it.

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 7, 2013,
Quote by MinterMan22
it's terribly inconvenient too. as someone who more often than not is awake and out during the early hours of the morning, it sucks when they stop serving their fries in favour of that shit. i probably wouldn't have a problem with their breakfast menu if they served dinner all day but they don't so **** it.

I'm a breakfast guy. I agree, I'm like the guy in the commercial sprinting to McDonalds at 10:29 to get breakfast before they cook up their "food" for lunch and dinner.

Quote by Nelsean
McGriddles or bust.

McShittdles am I rite?

Also dat hashbrown got me like ooooooooo darling.

McGriddles are more important than Jesus.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You've a sad lack of sophistication in your breakfast, TS...

I ****ing cum at the thought of Mickey Dee's breakfast. I would choose it over sex. It's partially why I'm overweight but so ****ing be it! Fat and jolly dammit.
No no no no no. The meaning of life is McCafe's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
No no no no no. The meaning of life is McCafe's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

No. Everything that is not a breakfast item is putrid!
Quote by Anthropocentric
No. Everything that is not a breakfast item is putrid!

Have you tried their frozen strawberry lemonade? I beg to differ.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
Have you tried their frozen strawberry lemonade? I beg to differ.

No and I don't want to. So there.
Quote by Anthropocentric
I ****ing cum at the thought of Mickey Dee's breakfast. I would choose it over sex. It's partially why I'm overweight but so ****ing be it! Fat and jolly dammit.

But I wasn't talking about any of that...
I'd agree if it wasn't a trap.

'Cause you get there at 10:32 and say "k I'll have one of everything except the yogurt and 3 sausage burritos" and the worker asks "do you mean 3 in addition to one of everything or 3 total?" and you're all like "I said AND 3 burritos" and then the bitch behind the counter says "um sorry sir we stop serving breakfast at 10:30" and you're all like "why the fuck didn't you say that before the burrito incident.. nevermind... dammit just give me a cheeseburger"

And then you have to eat a McDonald's cheeseburger.
Shortening your lifespan by 14 months.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Rockford_rocks
McDonald's is pretty much the scum of this earth. I haven't eaten there in almost 10 years.

Quote by AeroRocker
I'd agree if it wasn't a trap.

'Cause you get there at 10:32 and say "k I'll have one of everything except the yogurt and 3 sausage burritos" and the worker asks "do you mean 3 in addition to one of everything or 3 total?" and you're all like "I said AND 3 burritos" and then the bitch behind the counter says "um sorry sir we stop serving breakfast at 10:30" and you're all like "why the fuck didn't you say that before the burrito incident.. nevermind... dammit just give me a cheeseburger"

And then you have to eat a McDonald's cheeseburger.
Shortening your lifespan by 14 months.

When I'm too late I go to Dunkin Donuts which is right by but it costs a little more.

My life isn't worth living anyway. I don't like Mickey Dee's lunch though.
Quote by Anthropocentric
You dissed the love of my life

Oh, well...that explains a lot then. Moving on now...
Eww McDonalds. That's like admitting defeat on health and taste, and just buying whatever's dirt cheap.

Unless it's the fries. Their fries are delicious. But otherwise the only thing they can do right are bagels.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
Eww McDonalds. That's like admitting defeat on health and taste, and just buying whatever's dirt cheap.

Unless it's the fries. Their fries are delicious. But otherwise the only thing they can do right are bagels.

After an absolutely horrible day and a half, I got some chicken nuggets. That, and talking with some friends made things a lot happier.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
After an absolutely horrible day and a half, I got some chicken nuggets. That, and talking with some friends made things a lot happier.

Sounds like those stupid commercials with the dumbass kids and they're oversized headphones feeding each other fries while smiling and they're skinny then they play the jingle budda ba ba ba but it's played by like a triangle or some shit.
Quit blowing a fuse, TS. It's kind of a sad sight seeing you care that much over nothing.

Just... put a smile on.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by necrosis1193

I'm starting to like it again because its been my lunch every day for the last few weeks. $3 for a burger, drink, and fries? I'll take it. I only eat the McChicken meal with coke zero though and I'm usually too full to eat the fries so I give them to whoever wants them.

Going to maccas for breakfast (or ordering) is fun but eating their breakfast food is not fun at all. I don't even like breakfast anyway.
cat
I could've sworn the meaning of life lay within captainsnazz's hair.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Chick-fil-A's fries are way better than McDonald's.

McDonald's is just shitty all the way around.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Page 1 of 2