Can you recommend a programmable 5, 7 or 8 looper that will do something like this one but cheaper?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Programmable-8-Looper-Loop-Pedal-True-Bypass-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-NEW-/140862249465?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item20cc0b59f9

Thanks
Fender Classic 70
Fender American special tobacco sunburst
Fender Highway One black, white pickguard
BOSS ME-25 and a bunch of effects pedal
Are you looking to loop things you play/sing live or are you looking to play pre-recorded things?
Quote by AndyGray
Are you looking to loop things you play/sing live or are you looking to play pre-recorded things?

Not that kind of looper.

OP, that's about as cheap as they get, unless you make one yourself. If you want one that can have a set of "patches" get the Octaswitch.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Thanks Reincaster

The OctaSwitch is no longer in production and the replacement is very expensive.

I took a look at this one: http://earthcitysoundco.com/9.html but reading the reviews it seems that the button are breaking easily.

Andy: I'm not looking to record. I would like to use the looper to setup my effects to be able to choose the ones that i'm using for specific sounds that i play. As an exemple if I wan to use the Deja Vibe with the Noise Suppressor and a OD for a song i press number 1 and there it is.

By looking on eBay, some of the programmable loopers are very expensive (700$ and more) so if i can't find one that is cheaper and useful without breaking apart after some use i'll be happy.

Fender Classic 70
Fender American special tobacco sunburst
Fender Highway One black, white pickguard
BOSS ME-25 and a bunch of effects pedal
check out the joyo pxl8. really good and reliable from all the reviews i've read. programmable too. stupid cheap for what it is. i'm grabbing one when more of my gear sells.

edit: you're looking for something cheaper than what you posted? that's about as cheap as they come, dude. the octaswitch is like $500+.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Jun 7, 2013,