I just got a Morley Little Alligator the other day. It has an issue that never even crossed my mind before - the pedal is worn out. The effect works fine, but it doesn't stay where you leave it. When you put it all the way down in the heel position, if you take your foot off it "sags" to like 10% on.

I can work around this fine - turn it all the way off for my fade out or w/e, then turn my volume knob down, then let it go and turn on my tuner to mute or w/e.

It just kind of sucks that I have to do that, and it doesn't just stay down.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I had a Crybaby Wah pedal one time that got a ton of mud on it. I took it apart to clean it, and I wiped all the grease off of the gear and shaft. It never stayed up after that, and I never put the grease back on. Maybe your pedal just needs a little lubricant? Might be worth trying, or what diabolical said
Quote by NakedInTheRain
look around the treadle. there might be purchase for an allen key so you can tighten the action.

+1. you can usually tighten it up so it stays put. i've done this with a couple of my wah and expression pedals at times.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I think the Morley uses an optical eye not a pot.

Yep I checked it has an optical sensor like my bad horsie does. You can try cleaning the eye or tightening it in place. The one good thing about Morleys is there is no pot to go bad.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate