Im after some suggested settings for this pedal for different uses, i bought it 2nd hand so dont have the booklet, im in work atm so cant really troll the internet for some so would like some on here,

im after a lofi setting and anything else you guys think is interesting to try
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Just experiment. You'll get different results for different setups so any suggestions won't be totally relevant.

Set everything to neutral and go nuts.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
So you are at work and cannot troll the internet (search on google), but you can post on UG?

Like Eppi said just play around, that is the most fun thing about pedals, sometimes playing around opens up new doors, not to mention gets you use to the dynamics of the pedal.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by NakedInTheRain
for lofi, try cutting bass and and treble. only leave mids.

YES! Gives the sound of an old crackly radio or a megaphone.

Try putting it infront on your amp & make an 'n' shape IE push the mids. Creates a great solo boost.

Try sticking it in your FX loop with bottom two freq higher than the rest. Creates a great bassey boost for breakdowns etc.

Other than that, learn about EQ tricks.
thanks AndyGray thanks what i was after some suggestions to try before i go and tweak
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)