Page 1 of 3
Today I learned if you highlight a piece of text on a computer and press shift + F3, it will change it from lowercase to uppercase and vice-versa.

What did you learn today, pit?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Today I learned that if you highlight a piece of text on a computer and press shift + F3, it will change it from lowercase to uppercase and vice-versa.

I can't remember who I learned it from, though.

Damn short term memory loss.
Today I learned that kitchen sponge cloths are damp in their sealed packaging.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
til nothing at all
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I learned some stuff about the different tax rates that apply to different business structures. Riveting stuff.

I also learned that a lot more women hold their keys between their fingers as a potential weapon when they're walking by themselves than I thought. Like, I knew a lot of women did, but I didn't realise how ubiquitous the experience is.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I learned there seems to be a fairly large zit on my upper back.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
TIL how much of a mess I am, sleeping really badly, weird dreams and I missed one of my lectures due to oversleeping...I never do that?! Am I ill pit?
Quote by Jon777
ctrl + I in Eclipse gives you instant neatness for your code! I thought that was pretty nifty.

Cheater. Also, am I the only one who hates Eclipse for C++?

OT:
TIL that Enter Shikari is all right.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

word

til i'm shooper shecksy

but I knew that anyway
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Today I learned that it is a real bitch to set up a floyd rose.

It gets easier with practice. I can restring and set up mine in about 30 minutes. Used to take me 2 hours.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It gets easier with practice. I can restring and set up mine in about 30 minutes. Used to take me 2 hours.

2 hours is exactly how much time it took me. The problem was I wasn't use to blocked the tremolo and had to use a small deck of cards and a better, which made undoing the string locks difficult and having several strings fly through the air. >_> Horrifying.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
2 hours is exactly how much time it took me. The problem was I wasn't use to blocked the tremolo and had to use a small deck of cards and a better, which made undoing the string locks difficult and having several strings fly through the air. >_> Horrifying.

/cringe

Yeah, I taped together several quarters for blocking. It works wells for me. A lot of other people use a wood block cut to fit.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
TIL Enter Shikari invented dubstep...oh wait no sorry that was korn

I'm not sure you really know what dubstep is...
lerning the wirds 2 wafaring stranjer
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by willT08
As the board's Dubstep aficionado, Slayer is correct

I thought you were the board's EDM aficionado.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I thought you were the board's EDM aficionado.

dubstep is EDM duh
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
dubstep is EDM duh

Nailed it
But really Dubstep is the only genre I know in and out
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Cheater. Also, am I the only one who hates Eclipse for C++?

To be fair, I'm usually pretty good about keeping my code organized and neat. It's still a nice feature to have available in the event that things do get messy for one reason or another.

Quote by ExDementia
Dude! How did I not know about this until now?

Pretty great, right?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
OT:

Welcome, friend.

I know they get a bad rap in the UK, because they were EVERYWHERE at one point, but I've been a fan since "Take to the Skies". Sweet band. Rou's vocals are a bit horrid, from time to time, but they've really come a long way with their songwriting.

TIL Microsoft no longer deserves any of my money, outside of my computers having/needing a Windows OS.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by theogonia777
dubstep is EDM duh

That was the joke...

Quote by willT08
Nailed it
But really Dubstep is the only genre I know in and out

Nice.

Quote by Jon777
To be fair, I'm usually pretty good about keeping my code organized and neat. It's still a nice feature to have available in the event that things do get messy for one reason or another.

To be fair, I was just teasing you. But yeah, it's just good coding convention to keep things organized and neat.
Quote by desperatechris
Ive learned that you can beat Links shadow with the megaton hammer.

Duh that's how you're supposed to do it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Today I learned you can apparently sprain your ankle in your sleep.

Oh the amount of times that i woke up with a terrible pain in the muscle above the heel.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I learned something about the neo-liberal economic phase after the '73 oil crisis. Thankfully I forgot everything about it only after I took the test.
Page 1 of 3