Page 1 of 7
how do you feel about drug use?

have you done drugs, do you do drugs, are you on drugs right now, is drug use morally reprehensible, is the restricted status of most fun drugs justified, all that good stuff

the drug thread isn't really an unbiased group to be talking about this to, the discussion would be entirely one sided and most probably not make it more than a couple of posts so here this is, all out in the open and whatnot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I believe that we should legalize more drugs then are legal now, but I wouldn't do them whether they were legal or not.
Drugs are koo, just don't push it or the effects on others, like everything else.

No I've actually never done any, despite everyone thinking I'm perpetually stoned.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Burgery
how do you feel about drug use?

Indifferent. I normally get a little bit of a shock when I find out someone's done them, but that's mostly because drug use is such a taboo topic.

The rest of my discomfort is because it makes stuff like this happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTy0_gswwrY

have you done drugs, do you do drugs, are you on drugs right now, is drug use morally reprehensible, is the restricted status of most fun drugs justified, all that good stuff

Yup, no, no, no, no, no.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at Jun 7, 2013,
I've done ecstasy, painkillers, adderall, muscle relaxants, smoked opium, pot...and the only one that I think is ok and worth doing is pot. With that said I don't do any drugs anymore just like to have my beers.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I enjoy drugs occasionally and responsibly. I've never understood why alcohol is separated from the rest, though.
Quote by dann_blood
Indifferent. I normally get a little bit of a shock when I find out someone's done them, but that's mostly because drug use is such a taboo topic.

The rest of my discomfort is because it makes stuff like this happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTy0_gswwrY

Yup, no, no, no, no, no.

Drugs do nothing but make that video the funniest thing ever. source: drugs.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Drugs and drug users are cool

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I'm not on board with doing anything more than smoking pot. Not really a fan of taking things that can either A) Give me withdrawal symptoms B) Make me accidentally kill myself or C) Cost a fortune

Pot is cheap, fun, and relatively safe (other than the whole lung cancer possibility). I'm more apt to do stupid, dangerous shit when I'm drunk than when I'm high.

That being said, if you guys wanna go out to coke and meth parties, by all means. It's your life, live it up.
I just stick to weed, mushrooms are fun but hate the sick feeling I get so I'm done with that. One thing I hate though is a scavenger smoker, or just smoking weed with someone I'm not fond of.
Quote by blake1221
I enjoy drugs occasionally and responsibly. I've never understood why alcohol is separated from the rest, though.

This.

Some people are almost offended if people do drugs, whereas they go out every weekend drinking their liver away.
Quote by HardRock369
I'm not on board with doing anything more than smoking pot. Not really a fan of taking things that can either A) Give me withdrawal symptoms B) Make me accidentally kill myself or C) Cost a fortune

Pot is cheap, fun, and relatively safe (other than the whole lung cancer possibility). I'm more apt to do stupid, dangerous shit when I'm drunk than when I'm high.

That being said, if you guys wanna go out to coke and meth parties, by all means. It's your life, live it up.

ecstasy is pretty chill, bruv
Not my thing at all but I'll drink a few beers and stuff when I'm with others on occasion.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
shrooms and acid are both way more chill.

I'd be more willing to do shrooms than anything that comes as a tab. But as more of a one time cause **** it kind of thing. Alcohol and marijuana are pretty normal though.
I did a good amount of psychs during senior year of high school. I regard doing acid as one of the three very important things I've experienced in life. I took DXM more frequently than was probably safe, acid a handful of times, shrooms a couple times, a few others. Never was a fan of weed, and pills are always a good time, they're just expensive and usually not worth it.

I'm glad I don't have any urges to use any drugs anymore. Like, it was definitely a fun time and I loved my experiences but it's nice not to face that social stigma and the anxiety that comes with buying or getting drug tested.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
shrooms and acid are both way more chill.

hell yes to shrooms

still haven't had a good opportunity for acid.
Smoked some weed when I lived in The Netherlands, it's alright. Not all it's cracked up to be but still a good time.

EDIT: I've not done shrooms but my friend wandered into my room after she'd had some, the few hours after were probably the most hilarious in my life.
Last edited by TEK34 at Jun 7, 2013,
I'm curious, anyone ever experimented with those psychoactive toads? I thought they were a joke, but I was talking to a ...friend the other day and he said he really can get one. It was a f'in absurd price, and sounded gross as shit, but I'm still curious if anyone has had an experience with one of these things
I don't do drugs and I find it very destructive either to the body, personal attitudes or both - regardless of the so called, 'in moderation' argument which might I add, I don't believe in (I think it's a silly excuse). There are no positive effects of drugs. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief but I just rather not associate myself with that. It's great if you do drugs just don't talk to me about it or involve me in it.

That's my basic point of view. Saying that, I don't care about the issue of drugs. It's got nothing to do with me so I could care less.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 7, 2013,
I believe that asian pop and pictures of food are both highly damaging to ones perception of self and have no positive benefits to mankind. Just my opinion.
Quote by Harmonius
There are no positive effects of drugs.

Stress relief, perception change.

It's been scientifically proven that pscilocybin (active psychedelic in shrooms) can help those suffering from depression.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Phantumm
You involved yourself in a drug conversation by posting in this thread^

It's a discussion which is fine.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I don't do drugs and I find it very destructive either to the body, personal attitudes or both - regardless of the so called, 'in moderation' argument which might I add, I don't believe in (I think it's a silly excuse). There are no positive effects of drugs. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief but I just rather not associate myself with that. It's great if you do drugs just don't talk to me about it or involve me in it.

That's my basic point of view. Saying that, I don't care about the issue of drugs. It's got nothing to do with me so I could care less.

You could, you're just choosing not to
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by Harmonius

I think the 'in moderation' argument is a very valid argument. I smoke marijuana rather regularly, same with drinking. But the difference is I usually only have 1, maybe 2 beers unless I'm at a party or other such scenario. Marijuana is the same, I smoke a little right before bed and it really helps me sleep (plus, high sex is pretty nice). But I still get up at 5:15am, drive to work, go to class, go home, do my homework, go to bed, and repeat. If I go 2 weeks without smoking or drinking, there's no change.
Quote by JayT44
Stress relief, perception change.

It's been scientifically proven that pscilocybin (active psychedelic in shrooms) can help those suffering from depression.

But don't you have to be in a kind of happy state of mind when taking psychedelics or otherwise you'll have a shitty trip?
Define drugs? The word 'drugs' covers a pretty broad area. One thing I don't like about drugs (mainly weed just as it's so prominent) is the drug culture itself. No problems what ever if me and my friends smoke weed...but if they ever turned into the 'lolol smok weed erryday 420' kinda guys I'd consider getting new friends .
Quote by Harmonius
There are no positive effects of drugs. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief

There are no positive effects of breathing. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief

There are no positive effects of eating. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief

There are no positive effects of sex. Feel free to disagree, this is just my personal belief
eating makes people fat.

having sex means the potential for teenage pregnancies and rape.

breathing releases carbon dioxide (bad)

touche