Page 1 of 2
Just in... I didn' look if there were any other threads made yet, but there are very little details.

Edit: I do not normally care for this sort of stuff, but I do now as it seems I'm the first to post this news here, so, woohoo
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
sauce or it didn't happen
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Hey, serach Google and a guy named Rudy Flores. The outta-his-mind guy seems to be dead, along with others.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
SANTA MONICA, California (WXOW) - Several injuries are reported after a gunman opens fire near a California college in Santa Monica Friday afternoon.

CNN is reporting that the shooting near Santa Monica College.

One person is reported in custody. Video from the scene shows numerous officers in the area searching for a possible second shooter.

The Associated Press quotes Santa Monica Police Sgt. Rudy Flores that several victims are down and the shooter is believed to be down.

Witnesses tell CNN that two gunmen were involved in the shootings.

We will have more on this developing story as it becomes available.

The gunfire took place, according to the Associated Press, about three miles from where President Obama was attending a fundraiser.
This guy for worst TS 2013.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Aaannnd CNN is going crazy for this shit, yo nigga, just some dude jealous of the ones who are succeeding, while he's there with a I-don't-know-how-Ima-pay-my-crack attitude, killing people for free.

Have a nice death, asshole.

Edit: Well it seems there are only 3 injured people and that the shooter had been arrested (and he is not dead).
Well, we'll probably stop hearing about this now, as there haven't been any deaths or anything spectacular. Case closed, let's continue playing call of duty, yo /america
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Last edited by Iced Earth9 at Jun 7, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777

Somebody check with the sauce. Anyone have the number of the sawcebawss. We need to confirm with the saws bawss.

I don't know guys. I'm real tired.
Quote by Hydra150
This guy for worst TS 2013.

*all time
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
*all time

give him time, he has yet to prove himself worthy of that honour
omg gunz ar liek so badz dum fukin repubic cans killn al dem inocnt chldrn ppl we ned to ban gunz

Hilary 2016 gaiz
Quote by Hydra150
give him time, he has yet to prove himself worthy of that honour

Yo, just sharing news americunts like man. Making them search for this kind of shit will just amplify their cynism. Haha, using these words just makes me feel important and stuff, you know. I don't actually give a **** about you people who like these news.

And I also think my thread is great and is having a huge success.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Americans are really going through some tough times. So many disasters.

Stay strong, you guys. USA.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Iced Earth9
Yo, just sharing news americunts like man. Making them search for this kind of shit will just amplify their cynism. Haha, using these words just makes me feel important and stuff, you know. I don't actually give a **** about you people who like these news.

And I also think my thread is great and is having a huge success.

Look, I think you're a beautiful little snowflake and all, but you come off as immature. When you create a thread about breaking news, provide a link, and provide some information, and dont take up 90% of the first post talking about how you created the the thread. It seems like you heard mention of an incedent, and half way through hearing the headline you thought 'gee, those guys at UG sure will be impressed if I mention whatever this is really quick'.
Probably two white men. It is common knowledge that most mass murderers are privileged white that are trying to preserve their privileges at the expense of innocent people.
"Now I'm free fallin, yeah head first, red hat to the back like Fred Durst" - Lil Wayne
Crazy ****ed up world this world is coming to.

When i was growing up,stuff like this didn't happen that often.
Quote by Musicforyou17
There was a shooting a few blocks from my house yesterday. Doubt it made the news though.

me too, I hear guns at night all the time
Heh, I remember the time when I was still growing up, and none of this was as common as today !

I'm only 19, wth world... not even grown up yet and already feeling old.
You all know that Obama's hiring these "terrorists" in order to gain support from the mindless minions that is the population of America in order to take our guns and act out his evil plan unpunished. I'm not sure what the plan is, but it involves gunlessness.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by sam b
A shooting?

..in America?

This. This shit shouldn't even be news anymore.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Rossenrot
There's no way there's been a shooting at a college, those are gun free zones.

I live about 10 miles away from that campus.

Los Angeles has some of the strictest gun control laws too, I want to see how they're going to turn this into a "If we throw more laws at them, one is bound to stick!" moment.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
I live about 10 miles away from that campus.

Los Angeles has some of the strictest gun control laws too, I want to see how they're going to turn this into a "If we throw more laws at them, one is bound to stick!" moment.

I don't... I was finally able to buy an AR lower just last weekend. I'd like to finish the rifle sometime within the next 5 years.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I don't... I was finally able to buy an AR lower just last weekend. I'd like to finish the rifle sometime within the next 5 years.

They're banned in California last time I checked. I don't see how new legislation is going to somehow improve on their initial failure
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
They're banned in California last time I checked. I don't see how new legislation is going to somehow improve on their initial failure

Yeah, but the hint of new legislation drives prices and demand way up, and everything get's hard to find.... Things are just now starting to stabilize from all the Newtown/AWB/UBC stuff. I just want people to have things I want and take my money in exchange for them!

And AR's aren't banned, they just have some stupid requirements for them to be legal.
I'm not going to have a debate here but america should really make people have gun licenses before they can get guns.
You can still have guns but at least people have to not be batshit insane in an obvious way to get one.

This story is sad.

Totally off topic, I like TS because Iced Earth.
Last edited by strait jacket at Jun 8, 2013,
There's a black market for guns in Australia too, but since they made people be licensed and register guns in 96/7 there hasn't been one mass shooting since.
Bad people will always get weapons but crazy nut jobs like whoever did this at least have to have the money and necessary contacts to acquire guns illegally.
Of all the criminals I know all over the country I know of only 2 who sell guns, and they deal exclusively in non automatic shit.
And if you want to go hunting or whatever, just get your license and buy your gun, I'm not decrying guns, only the ease of access to them by anyone who wants one.

List of australian massacres See that there have been no mass shootings since port arthur (childers was a fire)
Last edited by strait jacket at Jun 8, 2013,
Quote by strait jacket
I'm not going to have a debate here but america should really make people have gun licenses before they can get guns.
You can still have guns but at least people have to not be batshit insane in an obvious way to get one.

That would change absolutely nothing.
Quote by Skynyrd890
That would change absolutely nothing.

Maybe it would change stuff a bit.
Quote by Hydra150
Maybe it would change stuff a bit.

It would change "stuff", but it wouldn't change violent crime rates.
Page 1 of 2