Hi i'm an employee for Lace Music as a pickup builder and tech. Our aim is to give the best service to all who have any questions about Lace pickups and give us a better idea of our customer's opinions on our product. Any and all questions or comments are appreciated. We'd love to keep everyone up with the past, present, and future of Lace Pickups! The intention is not to push our product down your throat but help you with any questions or comments or provide a general insight into the company. Thank you and rock on!
Does Lace Music make pickups for mayonnaise or horseradish?

Those are my favorite instruments so this is very important.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think it's against the rules to "have signed up to UG specifically to advertise another site". Maybe tell Lace to get their own forums or pay UG for advertising?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by theogonia777

this is a question that must be answered.

Quote by theogonia777

Your post and my avatar.

Perfect.
I'm sorry but unfortunately mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horse radish either. Ha band humor. I'm also not an ad bot or trying to spam the feeds, there is not much of an internet presence for Lace and its my attempt to add a thread where questions can be asked or comments can go unfiltered. And if i don't get reported help other threads with questions about Lace, not swarm every EMG and Duncan thread in a poorly executed marketing bomb. If you like other pickups go with them, but if you like our pickups I'm here as a reference outside the usual means by which someone would go about getting information about our stuff and gain a comparison to the others like Duncan or EMG. Not everyone wants those, and dont know of other options. I've been approved with this posting on other sites with more moderator presence. I'm also new to the entire functionality of the forum world, breaking/bending the rules is not the intent.
Might as well post something here: what neck pup would go best with a DiMarzio Super Distortion?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Jun 7, 2013,
Quote by nick@lacemusic
I'm sorry but unfortunately mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horse radish either. Ha band humor. I'm also not an ad bot or trying to spam the feeds, there is not much of an internet presence for Lace and its my attempt to add a thread where questions can be asked or comments can go unfiltered. And if i don't get reported help other threads with questions about Lace, not swarm every EMG and Duncan thread in a poorly executed marketing bomb. If you like other pickups go with them, but if you like our pickups I'm here as a reference outside the usual means by which someone would go about getting information about our stuff and gain a comparison to the others like Duncan or EMG. Not everyone wants those, and dont know of other options. I've been approved with this posting on other sites with more moderator presence. I'm also new to the entire functionality of the forum world, breaking/bending the rules is not the intent.

Nigga if I have to tell you again I swear to god.
I had the lace sensors in my strat plus, they were pretty good. Some of your pups look weird as hell, so I like that too.
Quote by nick@lacemusic
I'm sorry but unfortunately mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horse radish either.

You clearly haven't been trying hard enough.
Quote by nick@lacemusic

I'm also not an ad bot or trying to spam the feeds, there is not much of an internet presence for Lace and its my attempt to add a thread where questions can be asked or comments can go unfiltered. [...]
I'm also new to the entire functionality of the forum world, breaking/bending the rules is not the intent.

You do look like you are advertising (your name is a bit of a giveaway), and that isn't allowed here. Well, not unless it's done right;

How To Advertise On Ultimate-Guitar 101

There are two schools of thought on how best to approach this - both have their advantages and pitfalls.

Method A
1) Create an account on Ultimate-Guitar
2) Post in the forums, answering questions both related and unrelated to your field of interest (including a tentative presence in The Pit, posting non-obnoxious inanities)
3) Continue to post in the forums until you have established yourself as a friendly and useful fixture in the community
[this step should take you 6-12 months]
4) Through organic discussion of your interests and experience over this time, it will become known which company you work for, but also that you are not here to bombard with advertisments
5) Put a link to your company in your signature
[warning: do not skip steps 2-4 before attempting this maneuver]

Results: Your company will have a respected representative in a large guitar playing community, you will not see significant backlash from users, your company will be recommended through word of mouth by UGers.

Method B
1) Email the address provided on this page, exchange money for banner advertisments
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 7, 2013,
Quote by jjfeu662
Might as well post something here: what neck pup would go best with a DiMarzio Super Distortion?

BKP, man, any of 'em, it's that easy.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I reposted in the link you gave me, thanks for all your input and hopefully it continues to translate into better effort from us.
It'd translate into better effort from you if you'd make mayo and horseradish pickups. DiMarzio did it, and the next day, Andy Timmons endorsed them. Coincidence?