Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a band, either online (we could collab online and send files to each other or do it in real-time) or in the Boca Raton, FL or Boston, MA area. My skills are vocals, songwriting, and I'm decent at guitar and can definitely be a rhythm guitarist.

I believe my vocals, and my songwriting, are best utilized in a Deftones - Rosemary (YouTube Link ) style; dark, but eerily peaceful at the same time. A pensive type of song if you will. I'm definitely not limited to that though and would like to basically create a style. Maybe some keyboard added in there. Original and surreal like.

-------------------------------------------

Below is a song I just wrote to post here and something that I was feeling a few hours ago.

"Surreal"

Subliminal realities float through the subconscious
Running in fear
Grasping onto their mortalities
I can swear I hear the screams, the pains

Your touch
Your feel
The horrors
We kneel

So peaceful
So real
I knew that couldn't have been the seal

We’re back
Together as one
Please, don't rise back toward the sun

UG Link
-------------------------------------------

Here is a link to what I sound like: Soundcloud Link
---- I don't have the ability to use RAW files to not include her vocals. I apologize. ----

I have a very deep bassy voice and it seems and people that meet me for the first time usually compare my voice to Barry White (I'm not saying I want to sound like him, just giving you a sample). I'm 23 y/o if you're wondering.

If you don't like the link, I could audition on Skype and you can hear me without any noise.

I hope to hear from someone!
Last edited by Reign25 at Jun 7, 2013,
Your voice has an interesting style but can you also doing any screaming, like in the other Deftone songs or other bands'?
"Eyeballs deep in muddy water, fucking hypocrite."

Check out my drum covers.
Quote by NapalmBreakfast
Your voice has an interesting style but can you also doing any screaming, like in the other Deftone songs or other bands'?

I can, but it sounds more like Godsmack then Deftones (deeper and not high pitched). If I needed to make it a bit higher pitched, I'm sure I could.