I've just seen that thread, "Guys and Dolls" I think it's called, and I thought I had to ask:

If it ever happens that they can make robots identical to humans and who could interact like us, would you try it? Don't forget you could get them to look like anyone or anything (I'm putting anything there but it sounds so wrong except it would be a robot so it would be a thing already o.O) Just like in that futurama episode.

Don't think I would do it, but I'm sure as hell the dudes in the video from that other thread would do it. It would also probably be expensive as ****.

Just to think about the fact that we would live in a world with humanlike robot is ****ed up. Maybe it would be illegal to have sex with a robot for some reason so there would be robot pimps and shit
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Not to have sex with but to talk to yeah, of course. Who wouldn't want a robot tailor-made to their interests?
Yeah, of course. If they're identical to us, that means they have feelings and shit right? If they do I'd hate to neglect them and if they don't then what's the harm?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
You mean like the Replicants in Bladerunner?

There's a slight chance I'd hammer one of those If I were able to. But with the technology we have now? Probably not.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Not to have sex with but to talk to yeah, of course. Who wouldn't want a robot tailor-made to their interests?

A robot to talk to? I guess they'd be boring as hell...

I don't think robots will ever be able to have feelings, but if it ever happens would you do it? If they have no feelings and are boring as hell would you do it?
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Jun 9, 2013,
no because it would be a lot like bestiality only with robots.
robality.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by shelovemyguitar

I don't have anyone I can talk about French football with though
Quote by Joshua Garcia
no because it would be a lot like bestiality only with robots.
robality.

There's nothing inherently wrong with that since I would think the robots TS are talking about would be able to knowingly give consent. >_>

For real though, I don't think I would. The idea of giving robots life just does not seem good to me since they would most likely be treated poorly, and in regards to this discussion, used as sex slaves.
Quote by slipknot5678
There's nothing inherently wrong with that since I would think the robots TS are talking about would be able to knowingly give consent. >_>

For real though, I don't think I would. The idea of giving robots life just does not seem good to me since they would most likely be treated poorly, and in regards to this discussion, used as sex slaves.

The way I see it robots will always be sort of lifeless and that's why I wouldn't do it. It would be like ****ing a dead body you know? Done it and it's not so cool...

But yeah think about it maybe they could have babies somehow, so there would be humano-robot babies o.O
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
The way I see it robots will always be sort of lifeless and that's why I wouldn't do it. It would be like ****ing a dead body you know? Done it and it's not so cool...

But yeah think about it maybe they could have babies somehow, so there would be humano-robot babies o.O

How would the robots be fertile though?
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by Doctor.Dolittle

I have no idea. Maybe they'd work like humans, maybe they'd be different but somehow someone someday would manage to have a baby with a robot... who knows...
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Quote by Doctor.Dolittle

It will be similar to Brave New World. Once we know about biology we'll be able to combine robotics and recreations of human systems (including the reproductive system).

/not sure if I sound like a 13 year old 'conspiracy theorist' or not.
I'd probably do it. I don't have a lot of limits, and if it was convincing, why not? And if it wasn't, even better.

Unrelated: I'd also probably frog a hot humanoid alien. Like an Asari or some shit.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
I'd probably do it. I don't have a lot of limits, and if it was convincing, why not? And if it wasn't, even better.

Unrelated: I'd also probably frog a hot humanoid alien. Like an Asari or some shit.

Nah man I doubt I would ever trust an alien enough to have sex with her/it. Seen too much shit in movies about it. I would totally **** a human-robot over an alien if I had to make a choice...

To be honest as much as this is a weird subject I find it very interesting...
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Lol, if they programmed robots to talk and adapt like cleverbot...

Have you seen that episode of Archer? The robots are self-lubricating! Hell yeah
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I love Robot Chicken

Quote by shelovemyguitar

I don't think robots will ever be able to have feelings, but if it ever happens would you do it? If they have no feelings and are boring as hell would you do it?

"One day they'll have secrets. One day they'll have dreams."
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot