Hi guys

I would love to get some constructive feedback from fellow guitarists on my new website www.sharemyriffs.com.

As someone who has been putting videos on YouTube and doing bedroom guitar playing for many years, I often looked to resources like UG and YouTube to find new things to play, whether that be covers or stock licks & riffs. I built this website as a portal for guitarists to share riffs & licks that they've discovered so others can expand their playing.

It's very new, but the initial feedback has been positive. I know the UG community can quite polarising so it would be great to get some feedback - and perhaps some of you would share some of your own videos & tabs on here too!

Thanks
to share riffs & licks that they've discovered so others can expand their playing.

Why don't just write your own riffs and licks?
Quote by Zaqq
Why don't just write your own riffs and licks?

Thanks for your feedback

People of course will write their own riffs and licks - but this site is more for inspiration. You could argue the same thing about every guitar instructional video/website out there.

There is also a competition aspect to the website which i'm developing at the moment.