Page 1 of 2
i'm going kavos from the 1st of jul to the 8th with a group of lads and i'm wondering if i'm gonna be seeing any of you guys/girls(ha) there. also, discuss if you're going other places and/or have stories of going before.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
going outside

that's a good one

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
A friend of mine is going somewhere on holiday for an underage lads pissup...

I despise Brit binge culture.
A bunch of my mates are in Magaluf at the moment. Last I heard they spent a day in A&E because one of them tore the ligaments in his leg.

Not my idea of fun to be honest.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
my 18th birthday will be on the 4th of july, which is my 3rd day there. that should be a complete wreck.
Quote by blake1221
sounds pretty ho yay.

wana come?
Quote by Philip_pepper
No. That sound kinda homoerotic.

+1

Just sounds like you're going on a gay cruise, TS.

And there ain't nuttin' wrong with that.

EDIT: If I ever go on holiday again, it definitely won't be one of those "let's get shit-faced and have as much casual sex as we can" holidays. ****ing animals.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Last edited by guitarist41 at Jun 9, 2013,
nah man, i'm not gonna go and hump everything in sight. gonna have some nice cocktails in the sun and have a couple drinking games at the flat, go out and dance like shit, enjoy weird trippy dubstep clubs and UV paint parties and free birthday shots and sandstorm beach parties and booze cruizes, bring back girls to the hotel and chat drink and play music, and then probably have a **** buddy for a week.
i'm going on an all-inclusive trip to Turkey with a friend. gonna be alright.

hopefully no yankees.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
i'm going on an all-inclusive trip to Turkey with a friend. gonna be alright.

hopefully no yankees.

stay away from the border to syria man!
I'm gonna go to a music festival and be shirtless for like a week straight. It's not just guys going tho, so it's not as homoerotic as it could be : (
I haven't taken a vacation in 8 years.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Nero Galon
A friend of mine is going somewhere on holiday for an underage lads pissup...

I despise Brit binge culture.

You and I both man.
Quote by laid-to-waste
stay away from the border to syria man!

gonna stay away from the border of the pool area if that's necessary.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't like being around other people and REALLY don't like being around others in strange situations. Just the mere asking me to by a "friend" is enough to make me even more reclusive
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Goin to Australia for a year with my best friend next year. Shits gonna be so fun
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by Sampy
A bunch of my mates are in Magaluf at the moment. Last I heard they spent a day in A&E because one of them tore the ligaments in his leg.

Not my idea of fun to be honest.

more like shagaluf amirite
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Philip_pepper

Why is this thread still going?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Already been away to Portugal sightseeing earlier this year, and a couple of years before that I went around Italy.

Screw your lads holidays.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Goin to Australia for a year with my best friend next year. Shits gonna be so fun

Whereabouts?
West Ham United
I haven't gone on Holiday for 3 years, let alone with guy friends. I don't like the hassle, the money wasting and the eventual compromising you have to do (if you go with a group).

Parents house will be free for 3 weeks, so I got a shit tonne of space and I can do whatever the **** I want there, while still earning a bit of money from my job.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Philip_pepper

Only if you watch The Prestige...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm thinking about going on a holiday, but i'm not sure if i will have the money. I have a few guitar/bass related items on my shopping list that i want to save up for, so that is probably going to be the priority.

Depending on how things go, i might go on a road trip with some people later on in the summer, but it probably won't be abroad.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Im going away with just my girlfriend this year. Went to Malaga for 2 weeks for my 20th. Was a right laugh.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by King Donkey
Whereabouts?

We are going to be backpacking across the country and staying in hostels. We are hoping to hit most of the major cities and tourist attractions (Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Sydney, Cairns, Ayers Rock, spend some time in the outback, et)
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Yea, probably go camping for a week with a group of people. Should be fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm going on a trip with a bunch of my coworkers because I'm in the military and.......I kinda......have to......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by laid-to-waste
i'm going kavos from the 1st of jul to the 8th with a group of lads...

Going to the Greek islands with a group of guys. There's nowt more homoerotic than that...

I'm working this summer. Like most of the adult population.

I've heard horrible things from people who've gone on "tour." Very nearly went a few years back. Glad I didn't. My "friends" were drinking cum and piss and just generally being loutish abroad. Not my cup of tea.

Quote by Sewn Up
I'm going on a trip with a bunch of my coworkers because I'm in the military and.......I kinda......have to......

Tough gig man... Feel for ya.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Going to stay at a friend's place near Malaga with some friends from home that I haven't seen in a while, should be good. Lets me acclimatise to Spain before I start at Madrid, too.
Quote by gabcd86
Going to stay at a friend's place near Malaga with some friends from home that I haven't seen in a while, should be good. Lets me acclimatise to Spain before I start at Madrid, too.

Start at Madrid? What do you mean? You moving there?
Page 1 of 2