Page 1 of 2
prison gang rape
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Having a Terrible dream where I got gang raped by prisoners dressed as clowns, only to wake up and find out it actually happened ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I had an awful dream where I dreamed i was being gang raped by prisoners dressed as clowns, then woke up to find myself in a dream getting raped by prisoners dressed as clowns, then woke up to find it was actually happening.
Joining a gang of prison clowns and thinking they're my friends but they go raping without me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Baiting without any napkins and getting stuff all over and having to get some while my family is in the other room.
STಠ_ಠ
Waking up in thirty years and being in the exact same situation I'm in now.
Quote by Kopp2
Who wears jeans when it is 25 degrees outside, tell me
Every couple of years or so, I'll get really terrified of my impending death out of nowhere. Then it just goes away and I'm a'ight.

Also, waking up in 30 years to find I'm being gang raped by prison clowns.
Kinda like Eight-Legged Freaks. I will no longer look at this thread in case anyone feels like posting spiders.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Looks like no-one's posting spiders, good.

Every word I like being censored. That would be shitty as hell.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
dying.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by King Donkey
As lame as it is, dying alone.

This, but it already seems to be set in motion...
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
This, but it already seems to be set in motion...

You live in Kentucky. What part of Kentucky? If it's anywhere south of Florence you're screwed.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Honestly had a horrible nightmare in which I realized I had a giant project due in a couple of hours and I hadn't started. It was an intense dream.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by metal4eva_22
Girls that are interested in me. I piss my pants everytime.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by jjfeu662
You live in Kentucky. What part of Kentucky? If it's anywhere south of Florence you're screwed.

Fleming county. Dunno where florence is Help me out?
ayy lmao
I marry a nice, wholesome girl. We live together, have a couple kids, buy a house in a nice area. All of a sudden she reveals that she is a furry and she wants me to poop on her chest while dressed up as a dolphin.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I marry a nice, wholesome girl. We live together, have a couple kids, buy a house in a nice area. All of a sudden she reveals that she is a furry and she wants me to poop on her chest while dressed up as a dolphin.

That's actually my fantasy
ayy lmao
I'm always running away from something, and I can't get away no matter how fast I go. It's like I'm wearing cement shoes. What's chasing me changes from dream to dream, I always forget what it is. I can tell you it's a major ahole.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I came into this thread thinking I would post some generic answer like being buried alive but, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't really have a good answer. As lame as it sounds, I've always strongly feared public humiliation (no matter how much I want to deny it and/or play it off).
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
I came into this thread thinking I would post some generic answer like being buried alive but, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't really have a good answer. As lame as it sounds, I've always strongly feared public humiliation (no matter how much I want to deny it and/or play it off).

What kind of loser is scared of public humiliation? Hey guys look at this freak! haha what an inferior guy. Everybody point and laugh.
The worst nightmare I've had was about me dying and visiting everyone I knew as a ghost and seeing how much better their lives were without me.
My worst fear now is simply dying. I'm scared shitless of it because of not knowing what happens afterwards. Does it all just end and there is nothing? Or is it like What Dreams May Come where you get to create your own afterlife? Not knowing scares the hell out of me and it's something that I've had on my mind a lot recently.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Matsukaze
Waking up in thirty years and being in the exact same situation I'm in now.

Oh,it's you.
Sounds kinda silly to a lot of people, I imagine, but my biggest 'fear' at the moment is if I go deaf in old age, and all I can hear is my tinnitus (assuming they haven't invented a cure by then). I can't even imagine what it would be like, even though I presume you must get used to it as people obviously live like that, but even as I have got better and better with it/noticing it less in the year and a half since I've had it... it's still probably my biggest concern. Just hoping I take after my mom's side of the family who don't seem to have hearing issues in old age.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Page 1 of 2