Does anyone know of university music lectures that are recorded and posted online? I found one from Yale which is a 101 class on listening to music. It is the whole semester posted 1 class per video. I was wondering if there was more.

Thanks.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Music lectures are not allowed to be recorded at the University I go to as excerpts of copyright material are played often in class. I think it is similar case with many other Universites.
listen to everything you can possibly find from leonard bernstein.
modes are a social construct
Quote by GoldenGuitar
Music lectures are not allowed to be recorded at the University I go to as excerpts of copyright material are played often in class. I think it is similar case with many other Universites.

There is a way around that by only playing a few seconds of a piece of music.

Thanks for your help guys.
Gear:
Schecter KM-6
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Just walk into a local university lecture, if the class is big enough no one will notice, plus I think it's legal to do that anyway.
Quote by Hail
listen to everything you can possibly find from leonard bernstein.

To add to this, if you look around on youtube you can find pretty much every one of his 'Young People's Concerts' series, or at least all the important ones. I've got the DVD of his Omnibus lectures and those are pretty great as well.
There are some masterclasses by Gyorgy Sebok that are really worth watching on youtube. He was a pianist but he was good enough to work with all types of instrumentalists.
Thanks you everyone. Is there a certain Bernstein video I should start with (like the young people's concert) before going more advanced?
Gear:
Schecter KM-6
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by griffRG7321
Just walk into a local university lecture, if the class is big enough no one will notice, plus I think it's legal to do that anyway.

A favorite trick of mine I loved to get high and wander into random lectures.
Quote by amonamarthmetal
Thanks you everyone. Is there a certain Bernstein video I should start with (like the young people's concert) before going more advanced?

No, they're all about the same level of difficulty really. Watch in any order you like.
Quote by innovine
A favorite trick of mine I loved to get high and wander into random lectures.

Lol. I dont think i could do that at my university music classes. maybe for other things, but with music I think they are all courses in which you play.
Gear:
Schecter KM-6
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X