So my house for a while now has had a pretty solid crack along the outside, And I've always been a bit 'meh' about it until I realised what caused it.

The universe is expanding, And it cracked my wall
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Yeah, bro. This is some House of Leaves type shit.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
maybe its a crack in space time lok throught the crack is you see some sort of space monster eyeball thing look in thecorner of your eye there may be a intergalactic fugitive in your house
nah bro, gravity is enough to keep bodies of mass in clusters as the universe expands. your house has a crack because of a poor foundation, degradation of your foundation by flooding, earthquakes, or some combination.
Quote by Eastwinn
nah bro, gravity is enough to keep bodies of mass in clusters as the universe expands. your house has a crack because of a poor foundation, degradation of your foundation by flooding, earthquakes, or some combination.

Oh, you're one of those people that believes what the 'insurance' companies tell him.
Quote by supersac
maybe its a crack in space time lok throught the crack is you see some sort of space monster eyeball thing look in thecorner of your eye there may be a intergalactic fugitive in your house

I know what you are on about but Jesus....

I had a brain seizure reading that
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Eastwinn

Well aren't you a regular Neill DeGrasse Tyson.
Quote by Boreesimo
Clearly someone missed the doctor who reference^ :P

No it was the

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I know what you are on about but Jesus....

I had a brain seizure reading that

i apologize

i keep telling myself ill be neater wihtmy typing but its become as legible as my writting
Quote by Eastwinn

No dude think about it!

There's not even such a thing as tectonic movement, It just moves because the universe is expanding!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Well aren't you a regular Neill DeGrasse Tyson.

i actually recently watched a video that discussed why galaxies still exist despite the expansion of the universe. otherwise i'd have nothing to say

i think it was either on vsause or vertasium. one of those
Quote by supersac
i apologize

i keep telling myself ill be neater wihtmy typing but its become as legible as my writting

Quote by lambofgod127