Page 1 of 2
Heston Blumenthal would like a word with you Ryan.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
No, because your last thread gave me a chance to reminisce through all the old great fart threads in a search to find what was arguably the greatest fart-themed short story ever typed.

But GR is dope.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by N_J_B_B
Heston Blumenthal would like a word with you Ryan.

Heston Blumenthal can scrape my pans before he has a word with me.

And stop calling me Ryan, without telling me your name.
But lacks tits...

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
*nigella*

I couldn't think of a clever way to spin the fact that she sucks with a dick joke.

But she sucks. Ramsey doesn't need milk shooters.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by slash_GNR666
But lacks tits...

The only reason Gordon Ramsay doesn't have tits is so that women still have a chance. Nigella is great, sure, but she doesn't hold a single candle to The Rams.
gordon ramsay is pretty cool. he gets pissed off a lot but it's only cause he's super passionate about the shit he does. i'd rather that cooking for me whenever i pay an arm and a leg to eat out over some of the lazy and bloody disgusting people whose restaurants he has to go and turn around.

i haven't seen much of hell's kitchen but his anger is entertaining (for me at least).

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jon777
Gordon Ramsay's the man. Been watching a ton of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares recently.

Same here - I started watching it about a month ago with my girlfriend. Funnily enough, I ended up landing my first real job as a line cook about a week ago.

Quote by slash_GNR666
But lacks tits...

Around 50 seconds in.
http://youtu.be/vi1n1aUERiI?t=50s
Last edited by Vantage at Jun 10, 2013,
He's cool but he shouldn't yell so much on Hell's Kitchen cuz it's ridiculous. When he dismisses them he's like "alright **** off" and it's like really
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Ugh Channel 4 have gone on the rampage through YouTube banning loads of his videos. </3
I think you will find that Auguste Escoffier wipes the floor with most chefs.
Last edited by m33sta at Jun 10, 2013,
He plays up the douche factor, but you gotta respect someone who's climbed their way up from the bottom like he did.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Does he teach how to cook on Youtube? Cuz damn, I wanna check that shit oot.

All you'll ever need

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FYZHkjgwdc
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He's alright. Much more tolerable than Marco Pierre White. I liked that show he did with the prisoners.

Also his how-to videos about scrambled eggs and steak really put my mind at ease about them. I was going back and forth with recipes, until I tried his methods.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by CoreysMonster
No. You'll also need this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0OrZobhSQE

EDIT: wow that was amazing

>tea
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by ErikLensherr
He plays up the douche factor, but you gotta respect someone who's climbed their way up from the bottom like he did.

I think that's why he drills people so hard when they screw up though. He's someone who's built himself up from a pretty sh*t childhood with nothing, so when he rips a new asshole, it's because he knows that if you're failing to achieve its because you're not focused/lazy/dont want it bad enough.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
I don't think he's an asshole. He gets mad when people don't work well. Yeah to most people it seems like he's being nitpicky, but if you're working for goddamned Gordon Ramsay you'd better bring your freakin A-Game. It's not like his cooks aren't paid like freakin bankers.
He's a total asshole. But I think he plays it up more for TV. So who knows how much of an asshole he really is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
He's a total asshole. But I think he plays it up more for TV. So who knows how much of an asshole he really is.

He's married and has kids. He can't be THAT much of an asshole.

But sure, he def plays up being an asshole for TV. Editors love that shit.
He plays up the asshole factor for a lot of his shows, I have actually seen some of his British cooking shows that aren't related to shitty restaurants or cooking competitions and he is an amazingly cool guy that drops a lot of sexual innuendo, it was kind of weird not to hear him calling someone a dumb ****ing **** or something like that.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by CoreysMonster
He's married and has kids. He can't be THAT much of an asshole.

Umm, right.

I like the dude. I've been watching a lot of Kitchen Nightmares (well it's been on in the background with my brother watching it and I usually listen at least) and he's always very reasonable at least. His anger is always justified and he actually handles the arguments/fights maturely despite being really pissed.

Kitchen Nightmares is too formulaic though, I know it kinda has to be but I've been getting sick of it after watching like 10 so recently. And it's hard to find ones where the owners are stupid enough to be funny to watch but not dumb enough where they just piss me off. I finally watched Amy's Baking Company, **** that episode
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jun 10, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo
he's pretty cool. I like Bourdain more though

This.

I tend to watch Kitchen Nightmares a lot. I never really watched any of his other programs as much.
He's cool. I can't watch hells kitchen though because its SO BADLY edited it puts me off.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Page 1 of 2