Poll: Your favourite E3 press conference?
Poll Options
View poll results: Your favourite E3 press conference?
Microsoft
10 8%
EA
5 4%
Ubisoft
6 5%
Sony
100 83%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 47
The E3 conferences start in just under 3.5 hours and I cant wait (even though the first one is Microsoft).

What are you hoping to see more of and what new things are you hoping to hear about?

Personally, I cant wait to hear more about Watch_Dogs. To me, it looks like the first true next-gen title. Everything about just looks incredible.

Take-Two are there as well so we might see some Mafia III or GTA V (less likely as Rockstar don't tend to do E3).

Countdown timers for each conference

Streams:

IGN

GameSpot Site

GameSpot Twitch Channel

GameSpot Stage 1 stream

GameSpot Stage 2 stream + Schedule
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Jun 11, 2013,
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Destiny.

The artwork for that game is beautiful, plus all the details they have announced for it. Topped off with it being developed by Bungie.
I wanna see what respawn entertainment bring to the table. Im also in the dominican republic at the moment and I still have books to finish before I leave on thursday. I'll just catch up upon my return.

And regardless of the hate, I want more about the new xbox. I quite like it so there.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Jun 10, 2013,
I can't wait to see what vague allusions get subjected to insane degrees of extrapolation by self-satisfied neckbeards
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The only thing I can really think of that interests me is the new Star Wars titles (and whether or not they still exist).
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by metacarpi
I can't wait to see what vague allusions get subjected to insane degrees of extrapolation by self-satisfied neckbeards

Like this for example?

I have never laughed so hard at something a game company has said.

EDIT: Ok, I take that back. This gameplay video of it is just...wow. The guy who gets shot at 3:48 falls the wrong ****ing way...

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Jun 10, 2013,
Kingdom Hearts 3 won't be announced.

And Squeenix will announce some bullshit Final Fantasy title nobody gives a wank about.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Kingdom Hearts 3 won't be announced.

And Squeenix will announce some bullshit Final Fantasy title nobody gives a wank about.

Nomura is there though. Says there is further news other than 1.5 remix.

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2013/06/tetsuya-nomura-to-attend-e3-this-year/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+novacrystallis+(Novacrystallis
Pricing and date for the PS4 and any details for Destiny
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I'm waiting for a shitload of new games. I'm interested if there will be anything more about the new Metal Gear game.

I'm interested in more info on the new consoles, but I don't really care since I have a PC.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Did you know if you welded E and 3 together it would kind of make an 8?

ru pls

E 3 -> B

clearly
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Destiny and new stuff about the consoles to help me decide between them two.
Dissonance is underrated.
Quote by Lyrax
Destiny and new stuff about the consoles to help me decide between them two.

The only thing that could save X1 at this point is if they show off a phenomenal line of exclusives. Halo, Gears of War, and Ryse is just not going to cut it.
I can hear all the butt hurt now. Though I doubt valve would not allow it to be on pc at the very least.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Godsmack_IV
The only thing that could save X1 at this point is if they show off a phenomenal line of exclusives. Halo, Gears of War, and Ryse is just not going to cut it.

The ONLY thing that keeps me hesitating is Halo. I really love Halo but I don`t like all the TV things that the new Xbox brings you know..
Then if I get the PS4 I probably won`t have Halo.
Dissonance is underrated.
I'm waiting for one of two things at the Microsoft conference:

1. Backpedalling like a mother****er and trying to cover up all the horrible shit the Xbox One has going for it.

2. Them going full bore into the shitstorm and not giving a **** as people leave the room once they start talking about how the new console needs a DNA sample and long-form birth certificate to turn it on.
ಠ_ಠ
So is there a link to a stream where I can watch shit?
edit: this might do http://uk.ign.com/events/e3
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Damn it you beat me to making the thread. Ill get you next year.

Excited for Destiny and Watch Dogs. Wanna hear some more on X1 and PS4 as well though

Edit: MASS EFFECT 4 AND FALLOUT 4
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 10, 2013,
Anyone that worried about Halo should just look at Destiny instead.

Tbh, I'm getting a PS4 regardless of cost, I just want to know what it's going to cost me and when it's coming out
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Lyrax
The ONLY thing that keeps me hesitating is Halo. I really love Halo but I don`t like all the TV things that the new Xbox brings you know..
Then if I get the PS4 I probably won`t have Halo.

I dont understand this. So, the new Xbox brings you new features you wont use, therefore you hate it? Couldnt you just, i dont know, just not use them?
Quote by angusfan16
Damn it you beat me to making the thread. Ill get you next year.

Excited for Destiny and Watch Dogs. Wanna hear some more on X1 and PS4 as well though

Edit: MASS EFFECT 4 AND FALLOUT 4

Muhahaha.

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by pugachev
Couldnt you just, i dont know, just not use them?

Still paying for them.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
New Fallout title and whatever Slitherine is doing with the 40K license from THQ.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Philip_pepper
I just hope they'll announce things other than First Person Shooters.

As much as I love games like BF3 and Far Cry 3, I 100% agree. EA are probably going to spend their whole conference plugging BF4, Fifa and Madden.

The only FPS game I would give my left nut to get announced is Half Life 3.

Quote by angusfan16
Am I the only one that thinks the new xbox is good? I feel everyone is just jumping on the xbox hate band waggon.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Am I the only one that thinks the new xbox is good? I feel everyone is just jumping on the xbox hate band waggon.

As a set top box which can play games occasionally, then yes. As a core games console which is what most people want, PS4 is way ahead so far. Its down to today to see whether Microsoft can pull it off. All I predict is just a load of game announcements whereas Sony I think might delve into both new games and some other features.

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
As a set top box which can play games occasionally, then yes. As a core games console which is what most people want, PS4 is way ahead so far.

Give several reasons why. As far as I can tell the spec is more or less the same. So how is the PS4 way ahead?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by pugachev
I dont understand this. So, the new Xbox brings you new features you wont use, therefore you hate it? Couldnt you just, i dont know, just not use them?

The whole DRM and always-online things are real buzzkills. The other thing is that the hardware isn't built to optimize gaming like the PS4 to accomadate these new features. PS4 specializes in getting the most out of very limited number of processes running on the hardware (just focus on the game) whereas the X1 is built to do everything at once (game, skype, tv crap, etc) - it also has a multitasking OS for this reason.

The specs are similar but are meant to solve different problems. Want to run multiple apps at once? The X1 will outperform the PS4. Which console is more likely to suffer from performance issues and struggle to hit 60FPS with games at their highest settings when just playing a game? The X1.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Jun 10, 2013,
Specs wise the two consoles don't differ a whole lot, the only thing someone could complain about is the games. But let's think about this, with the amount of developers and the rise of gaming I can promise anyone there won't be a lack of good games.