Hi,

I have a rare Line 6 HD147 up for a trade or cash job.

I'm located in Surrey.

Bit of background on the Amp:

It's a stripped down metal version of the Vetta by all accounts. Great reviews on these. Great lookers as well. It isn't going to come with a shortboard but these can be picked up on the cheap.

Incredible clarity. Perfect for Baritones/7/8string guitars, or really low tuned guitars. Remains crystal clear all the way down with any amount of gain. Great clean options as well. And Maybe line 6's best looking amp!

I'm not really up for posting this, But at a guess it would be £25-£35 pound for postage. I would favour a pickup though.

I could deliver within a radius of around 75 miles for a bit of petrol money. I'd only be able to do this on a weekend.

Trades for other heads/guitars are prefered, But cash is also appreciated. I don't really know a value to this as most owners keep hold of these and don't let go, So just offer and i'll see if it takes my fancy. You can offer via PM as well so that your offer isn't comprimised.

Thanks!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Please close, No longer available!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.