found one of these in the garbage outside a gas station and stuck it on me thinking it was a headphone amp

but its actually a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator, whoodathunk

what am i supposed to do with it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i talked to my friend about this and he suggested i use it as a masturbation tool. im highly intrigued but i'm not sure if its entirely safe
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
i talked to my friend about this and he suggested i use it as a masturbation tool. im highly intrigued but i'm not sure if its entirely safe

do it

Transcutangle your butt with it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 10, 2013,
copy paste bro

i cant write that word lol

edit: I used to type and phrase everything perfectly; but alas, I no longer feel inclined to do so. As a matter of fact I find it rather time consuming, and I suppose that as long as my posts are cohesive my choice to type like I do is relatively harmless. I blame IRC and internet chat in general.

i like this far better, it's much easier. not that i find grammar and punctuation n shit hard to do or nethang, its just that this way i can word my posts any way i feel like and i save time.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 11, 2013,
These guys are my favourite prog band.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Burgery
copy paste bro

i cant write that word lol

edit: I used to type and phrase everything perfectly; somehow I just stopped bothering. I blame IRC and internet chat in general.

i like this far better, it's much easier. not that i find grammar and punctuation n shit hard to do or nethang, its just that this way i can word my posts any way i feel like

huu

Quote by Eastwinn
capital letters are for douche bags and english teachers

basically
you're a stone fox
While this is face level looking at the definition of the word

Transcutaneous, means through the skin,

So electrical nerve stimulator makes me think that you should take cheap ear buds, cut off the buds and reveal the wiring, then tape it to your scrotum then tell us what happens. Or trick a stupid friend into it.
There is usually a good reason why something is in the trash Burgery.

After my car accident I had some physical therapy and they used one of these to help with muscle spasms in my back. When they are not found in some gas station trash bin for only god knows what reason, they are awesome for relieving muscle pain.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

turns out a shock to the balls isn't very sexually satisfying after all
Quote by korinaflyingv
whoda thunk it?

Quote by Cb4rabid
shoulda thrown yourself in the garbage along with it m8

Fool of a Took!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
^ more like this, i got 4 electrodes

may post results
Quote by korinaflyingv
Transcutaneous electrical stimulator
I drive a Cherolet movie theater

There. Now YOU have it stuck in your head as well.
Why do you put something on your head that's been on someone's balls?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jun 12, 2013,