Erra93
erriuyai
1,682 IQ
Started and finished writing this song tonight, came up with the first 2 bars on the guitar and did the rest in GP. It's very different from pretty much all of my other work

C4C as always, but please know I won't be able to respond during June 15-25th because of recording and practising for playing our first gig with the band. I will of course crit back though, just not during that time, but I guess that was obvious. I'm still going to keep this unnecessary text though.

Any criticism is appreciated, good or bad

Edit: new version with (hopefully) improved outro
Attachments:
lole.gp5
lole v2.gp5
Last edited by Erra93 at Jun 11, 2013,
ohp-kyle
Old Hick Messiah
578 IQ
Upon first listen, I can only say that I enjoyed it very much. I'm going to go to bed, but I will listen again tomorrow and let you know if I have any constructive criticism.

...Nice work!
Erra93
erriuyai
1,682 IQ
Quote by ohp-kyle
Upon first listen, I can only say that I enjoyed it very much. I'm going to go to bed, but I will listen again tomorrow and let you know if I have any constructive criticism.

...Nice work!

Thanks mate! I've tried to improve the outro, any thoughts?
ohp-kyle
Old Hick Messiah
578 IQ
I've listened to the first version again and the second version for the first time. I'm not a fan of sound of the MIDI choir aahs, but the notes and feeling of them work just fine for my ears.

I still think it's great. I wish I made it!
btones
21st century sycophant.
1,576 IQ
I like it a lot! I can definitely see the Deftones influence.

My only real criticism is the mixing. Up the drums and bass, and forte fortissimo that shit.