I was playing great. Alternate picking cleanly at 350bpm and sweeping cleanly at 200. I could improv really well and play pretty much anything I wanted to by eat. I've been playing for years, but overnight I'm just awful. I can't even play slowly I have no idea what happened. Has it happened to you? What did you do to fix it? Thanks in advance.
Quote by tappooh
Lol 350 bpm playing what? 16th notes? triplets? sextuplets?
Is there even a song at that speed?

That's what i thought hahaha. Maybe he's just that good.
not sure if troll or just delusional...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Maybe he's a Werewolf. I'm fairly certain Werewolves can't play guitar at the full moon.
Quote by steven seagull
not sure if troll or just delusional...

I'm willing to bet money that it's neither and that TS is just not good.

I would venture one of two reasons:

1 - TS has become more aware of their body and is reacting to tension by trying to relax... and now can't play 'quickly' like they used to be able to.

2 - TS's ears are better than they were and (s)he is now aware of how messy they always were.

I guess you could call those things delusional but I think they're more unfortunate than that word implies.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Livingtime
Maybe he's a Werewolf. I'm fairly certain Werewolves can't play guitar at the full moon.

But he could purchase the exclusive Amazon 3 Wolf shirt, then he'd start poon monsoons with 400 bpm riffs that get the girlie wolves all over his wolf junk, full moon or not.

lol, Nah, if it's a serious thread, I'd say just rest up your hands a few days man. Get outta the house and don't worry bout guitar for a bit.
Guitars and Motorcycles
Quote by cdhowell
Nah, if it's a serious thread, I'd say just rest up your hands a few days man. Get outta the house and don't worry bout guitar for a bit.

To be honest, if this thread is 100% serious and everything said in the OP is accurate... there still isn't anywhere near enough information for anyone to be able to help anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.