I keep searching for it on the internet but I can't find nothing

It's suposed to be in this video, but I can't guess.. i'm so noob

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=3II23yTp178
My guess: its just some non-english speaking person's translation/interpretation of "shredding".
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
is it when they use the pickup selector like a killswitch?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
My guess: its just some non-english speaking person's translation/interpretation of "shredding".

But in that video I don't see shredding xD
Quote by DBKGUITAR
But in that video I don't see shredding xD

That lick at 1:34 doesn't count as shredding to you? Or that set of runs from 2:32 on?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
That lick at 1:34 doesn't count as shredding to you? Or that set of runs from 2:32 on?

Oops! My fail!! xD
thanks
That said, I've looked about a bit and I think "cutting" may be all that funky strumming he's doing. I found a video lesson on "cutting" that seemed to be about that kind of thing but it was in Japanese so I really can't be sure.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The name "cutting" makes be think of "chopping" which is a mandolin technique that involves muting the strings with the fretting hand to create an almost purely percussive sound. I can't say for sure that the two turns are related, but that would go with what Zaphod said.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.