Page 1 of 3
For my first band (we play heavy metal thrash and metalcore influences, like Shadows Fall), I go for the pair of blue jeans and a black/band tee.

For my second band (deathcore), camo cargos and a band tee with skate shoes are the way to go.

For my "third band" (we only played for a few school contests), I'll dress up a little nicer with a clean black pair of pants and a short or long-sleeved shirt.

Now, what do YOU wear up on the stage?
Ayy there
Usually a nice button up shirt and black slacks.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by metalhead983877
For my second band (deathcore), camo cargos and a band tee with skate shoes are the way to go.

well that's awful.
you're a stone fox
Black skinny jeans. Dark blue/dark grey/black t shirt and a black and blue/light grey button up with the sleeves rolled up. And black and white skater shoes. The same crap I wear every day
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I don't wear something to gigs.

Nothing makes a gig a breeze like one between your legs.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
oh yeah to answer your question, i don't perform or anything, but if i did, i would probably wear a tie dyed adidas shirt and some grey skinny jeans or something
you're a stone fox
A guitar strap.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
A guitar strap.

This with some shoes.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 11, 2013,
Quote by Saint78
well that's awful.

But it fits! Haha :P Also I think it is a bit more "unique" for this genre than the usual deathcore band sleeveless with the gangsta cap/hat and bermudas
Ayy there
Quote by Saint78
oh yeah to answer your question, i don't perform or anything, but if i did, i would probably wear a tie dyed adidas shirt and some grey skinny jeans or something

find some sensitive white kids and start an emo band already you midwest mother****er.
Quote by metalhead983877
But it fits! Haha :P Also I think it is a bit more "unique" for this genre than the usual deathcore band sleeveless with the gangsta cap/hat and bermudas
gangsta cap hahhaahhhahaa XD :PP
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by metalhead983877

What? cargos and skates are a mainstay of deathcore

not that it's a bad thing. You could look like these people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50RpBFSKZI8
Quote by due 07
find some sensitive white kids and start an emo band already you midwest mother****er.

i agre
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Saint78

I would start a band with you. We could wear cowboy boots and 10 gallon hats and belt buckles with our names on them.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by due 07

i'm trying ;_;

if i'm in a band any time soon it'll either be a weezer or band of horses clone, which would be fun (as in the adjective not the band because they are awful and not even fun).
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i'm trying ;_;

if i'm in a band any time soon it'll either be a weezer or band of horses clone, which would be fun (as in the adjective not the band because they are awful and not even fun).

n8 we should collaborate musically, you're only like ~6 hours away from me
Quote by bradulator
I would start a band with you. We could wear cowboy boots and 10 gallon hats and belt buckles with our names on them.

i'm down
nate and brad's cowboy funstravaganza
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i'm down
nate and brad's cowboy funstravaganza

We can do country covers of Hawthorne Heights songs.
Quote by Våd Hamster
What? cargos and skates are a mainstay of deathcore

not that it's a bad thing. You could look like these people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50RpBFSKZI8

Well most of the local deathcore band I've seen and the deathcore bands that I listen to in general wears those sleeveless with deathcore designs/logos with gangsta caps and all these. I guess I don't listen to too much of it, haha. Also, that song was not really my cup of tea, but still listenable by my standards. My bandmates will like it more than me, I'll show this band to them.
Ayy there
Quote by Primus2112
n8 we should collaborate musically, you're only like ~6 hours away from me

nate brad and nate's cowboy funstravaganza
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i'm trying ;_;

you have lots of ideas and enthusiasm so i am legit excited for whatever band you find yourself in. ♥
Quote by bradulator

hawthorne heights and 3 doors down
you're a stone fox
Quote by bradulator

Quote by Saint78
nate brad and nate's cowboy funstravaganza

Quote by due 07
you have lots of ideas and enthusiasm so i am legit excited for whatever band you find yourself in. ♥

thanks bud. i'm hype for more welfare queens stuff.
you're a stone fox
Quote by metalhead983877
My bandmates will like it more than me, I'll show this band to them.

Please don't, they're fucking horrible
Quote by Våd Hamster
Please don't, they're fucking horrible

Well they don't seem THAT bad. Generic maybe, but I guess it comes down to personal preferences on that point.
Ayy there
I wear what I normally wear but I dress like I'm going to go onstage so it works out.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Saint78
funstravaganza friend!

oh, cowboy funstravaganza friend!

im serious though, we should collab m8
Quote by Primus2112
oh, cowboy funstravaganza friend!

im serious though, we should collab m8

pm me some ideas
you're a stone fox
I just got inspired to do a country cover of Ohio is for Lovers but the chords seem like too much work eff that
during the cold half of the year, normally jeans, frye boots, a dashiki or a paisley button-up shirt, and my favorite black trench coat (it's wool, not like a creepy plastic one or anything)

during the warm half, shorts (patagonia or similar), T-shirt (usually music-related), birkenstocks, sometimes a kilt

and usually my grateful dead bandanna, a gold omega watch my grandad bought in the 50s, and a pair of Ray ban wayfarers

I'm in a folk/pop band
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Last edited by Swannie at Jun 11, 2013,
Nothing I wish. A sock on my penis though for good measure.

I always wear the same striped grayish shirt, skinny jeans, gray winged shoes and my dead grandpa's tie.
black t-shirt
jeans
black boots

sometimes a flat cap (newsie)
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Either black or dark blue skinny jeans, a dark t-shirt with some sort of design on it that I enjoy, a couple of necklaces, a wrist band, and some combat boots. If I'm feeling snazzy, I might throw a button up long sleeve dress shirt over it and roll up the sleeves or something.

if it's cold, I'll also throw on my leather jacket. And if I'm outside or there's a shit ton of lights inside, I'll wear my aviator sunglasses.

I'll probably get shit for saying i wear all of this unnecessary stuff, but to be honest, it's not much different than what I wear on a normal day where I don't have to go to work. So if you have a problem with it, go****yourselfokay?

What's it called? Dress for success?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 3