Poll: Out of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!, which did you like the most?
Poll Options
View poll results: Out of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!, which did you like the most?
¡Uno!
5 71%
¡Dos!
0 0%
¡Tré!
2 29%
Voters: 7.
I listened to each album when they initially were released. The other day I listened to them in their entirety each two times. I'm not overly critical of music, which is either a gift or curse, who cares anyways. I want to know which of the three albums you liked the most in the poll. Also if you could make up a 12 song album taking four tracks from each that you liked the most, what would the track listing be.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Eastwinn
isn't it "tres" ?

estupido
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I listened to all 3 back to back and I like them.

this

they were 3 of my favourite albums from last year.

uno is probably the weakest overall but it has my favourite track from the three on it. dos is better but it's got a couple of really shitty songs on it. tre is the best one of the three. they could've made one record from the best from all 3 (which would've been the best album they've made in a long time really) but i'm kinda glad they didn't in the end. i'd rather have 37 enjoyable songs than just 15 really enjoyable ones taken from those 37.

Quote by MinterMan22
uno is probably the weakest overall but it has my favourite track from the three on it.

"kill the dj?"
Quote by due 07
"kill the dj?"

lol that song sounds like it was written by a 13 year-old that listens to lots of green day

alternate phrasing: lol that song sounds like a green day song sent filtered through the brain of a 13 year-old
you're a stone fox
Quote by metal4eva_22

can't tell if there is a clever joke somewhere in this, or if it's just a bored person post
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I was hoping this thread was about Spanish but I dont know what albums ts is talking about.
STಠ_ಠ
They would have been better as one big album (like 20-23 songs) and cut the filler out. Still enjoyable to listen to in one go though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
they almost didn't seem like actual albums to me, but i think that might be due to the digital age of overconsumption. when i was first getting into green day, i would save up forever so i could buy one of their albums and just listen to it over and over and over and each cd was important to me. even 21cb was like that to some extent, although i never dug it as much. i never even came close to that with this trilogy, it was more like a cursory listen or two to each.
Quote by due 07
they almost didn't seem like actual albums to me, but i think that might be due to the digital age of overconsumption. when i was first getting into green day, i would save up forever so i could buy one of their albums and just listen to it over and over and over and each cd was important to me. even 21cb was like that to some extent, although i never dug it as much. i never even came close to that with this trilogy, it was more like a cursory listen or two to each.

This actually perfectly describes it.

If these had came out 6 years ago I would probably have listened to them the same way I did their other's
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by due 07
"kill the dj?"

rusty james actually

i'm sure you're gonna tell me how much it sucks though

Quatorze!

And hey minter, way to try one-upping me on the obnoxious sig front.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by guitarist5477
can't tell if there is a clever joke somewhere in this, or if it's just a bored person post

It's a very lame joke.
Quote by metal4eva_22
It's a very lame joke.

tbh that song was my immediate thought as well
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by snipelfritz
Quatorze!

And hey minter, way to try one-upping me on the obnoxious sig front.

it's my pleasure