I like Pretty Lights and Tiesto. Who's your fave DJ? Afrojack, Tiesto, Guetta, Pretty Lights? Share here please
Last edited by hookpuncher at Jun 11, 2013,
Skrillex
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Jazzy Jeff
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

my farovite dj is wilto8 he si my favirt bcos he makes good beets and hes funy. wen i growed up i want to be jus lik him
You guys have reallyyyyyy horrible taste IMO. Mine is Flying Lotus and if you're talking electronic music Nosaj Thing, Toro Y Moi, Atoms for Peace and Flight Facilities are all great.
I only go back on UG to look at how I've grown as a musician and how terrible everyone here's taste in music is and basically just to reaffirm my status as a superior human being.
DJ Tanner
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
David Guetta's alright, i also like Daft Punk if you can call them DJ's per se'

Tiesto has one good tune (adagio for strings) and Afrojack is ok i guess too, but only hears the one song of his.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Galfadez
I only go back on UG to look at how I've grown as a musician and how terrible everyone here's taste in music is and basically just to reaffirm my status as a superior human being.

Word.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Saw Tiesto as his closing party at Privilege in Ibiza a couple of years back. It was amazing. I tend to have a few songs I like a lot, by a lot of different DJs though. There aren't many DJs who I like loads of stuff from.