A couple of weeks ago I made a thread about looking for a six-screw strat style tremolo... Unfortunately, this thread was made when I didn't have my guitar at hand and the confusing Korean translations suggested by Google made looking up screw spacing a bit difficult, so to amend things, I'm making a new thread to save people getting confused.

To cut a long story short: where can I get a six screw strat style tremolo with a 53mm screw spacing? I'm looking for something I can get in black.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
A couple of weeks ago I made a thread about looking for a six-screw strat style tremolo... Unfortunately, this thread was made when I didn't have my guitar at hand and the confusing Korean translations suggested by Google made looking up screw spacing a bit difficult, so to amend things, I'm making a new thread to save people getting confused.

To cut a long story short: where can I get a six screw strat style tremolo with a 53mm screw spacing? I'm looking for something I can get in black.

www.guitarfetish.com they are a US based company
www.axesrus.com has them for ~40GBP
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Not sure you'll find 53mm. The common ones are 52.5mm (as near as dammit 53), 54mm and 56.4mm.
www.chguitars.co.uk has them in 52.5mm & 54mm and in black.
Failing that, there are some out there with oval screw holes that might suit. (Wilkinson WV6)
Yeah, I was thinking of something with oval holes but they always seem to be 54mm+ so no good
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
You will need the 52.5mm trem
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yep, sounds like you need the 52.5-mm bridge. Chances are you've just measured it slightly wrong.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Yeah, I was thinking that. Shame I don't have one to compare atm but aren't the 52.5mm bridges actually imperial? My guitar is korean...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
No they aren't. The 54-mm ones are based off imperial (2 1/8").
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Ah, that's good to hear, it's probably 52.5mm then. Since that's sorted, anyone know of some nice 52.5mm trems that come in black? I was looking at the VSVG before the screw spacing...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB