Hey guys, I know this is an odd request, but hopefully some of you will be able to help me. The thing is that I have a couple of my own songs which I really want to record decent enough, but my problem is that I don't have nice equipment and much experience with this type of software, such as Cubase, and I just can't reach the level of recording I want. I already programmed some drums and bass parts(which don't sound very good to me, but I think I need special help for the guitar part, since I just can't handle them in the way I can. I know its stupid to ask for such things, but I'm kind of desperate, so if there is anyone with free time and willing to do something like this, feel free to contact me. I just need some who either can give me some useful tips for recording or, if its really bored, to help me with the recording. Cheers!
An odd answer to an odd request:
Depending on what it is I could perhaps record it for you, unless you want to record it yourself which I would understand. I know a little bit about recording guitars but without knowing your rig or what you're looking for I'm afraid I can't give you any helpful tips other that to make sure that the guitar sounds as good as possible when you record it.
You'll get better advice in the recordings forum. There are loads of guys over there who'll be able to help you improve your own skills.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud