Sooooo.... I'm wanting to upgrade some of my gear now that I'm getting better and am starting to get more into recording.

I'm looking at getting:

H&K Tubemiester 36 Watt Head
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra 3

Those are just the main 2 things. But any improvements on those, and which should be upgraded first, I'd love to hear. Also, cab suggestions would be good too!

Go metalz

Gear

Guitars:
B.C Rich Jay Turser Warlock (Electric)
Taylor DR110 (Acoustic)

Amps:
Traynor DG15
Vox VR30

Pedals:
CryBaby 535Q Wah-Wah
MXR Distortion +
BOSS Super Chorus
Marshall Guv'ner Plus
Rocktron Banshee Talkbox
Last edited by thechaostheory at Jun 11, 2013,
Current gear? Budget?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
^ yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Lol, I thought I put my gear into my signature :P

Gear

Guitars:

Taylor DR110 (Acoustic)

Amps:

Traynor DG15
Vox VR30

Pedals:

CryBaby 535Q Wah-Wah
MXR Distortion +
BOSS Super Chorus
Marshall Guv'ner Plus
Rocktron Banshee Talkbox

Budget... Meh, whatever I can save I suppose Right now, I have about $500 Canadian saved up, but I'll be able to save more.
Gear
Guitars:
Taylor DR110 (Acoustic)
Amps:
Traynor DG15
Vox VR30
Pedals:
CryBaby 535Q Wah-Wah
MXR Distortion +
BOSS Super Chorus
Marshall Guv'ner Plus
Rocktron Banshee Talkbox
Figures... Gear shows up now :P
Gear
Guitars:
Taylor DR110 (Acoustic)
Amps:
Traynor DG15
Vox VR30
Pedals:
CryBaby 535Q Wah-Wah
MXR Distortion +
BOSS Super Chorus
Marshall Guv'ner Plus
Rocktron Banshee Talkbox
what type of metal?

You might want to look for a used EHV 5150III mini, Krank Jr series, Stiff Amplification, Mesa Mini Recto, Orange #4, Orange TH30
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Uh... Metallica, Black Sabbath, Glam Metal, A7X... But I also play some classic rock and whatnot. My Vox handles all that classic sounding stuff for me.

I've thought about the Mesa actually. But I've never had a chance to play it... I've tried that Tubemiester and it's gorgeous! Plus it has a red box for recording which is a big thing for me :P
Gear
Guitars:
Taylor DR110 (Acoustic)
Amps:
Traynor DG15
Vox VR30
Pedals:
CryBaby 535Q Wah-Wah
MXR Distortion +
BOSS Super Chorus
Marshall Guv'ner Plus
Rocktron Banshee Talkbox
You should look at the Krank 1980Jr they have 2 on www.guitarcenter.com/usedgear for $375.

I have one of the 20 waters and it is a really good amp. if you have heard a Splawn Quickrod it is very similar and it has a good clean channel. It would fit what you are saying perfectly.

I think it is a much better amp than the H&K and with GC you do have a 30 day return policy with a used purchase
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate