View poll results: Would you?
Hell ya
27 39%
Hell no
43 61%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2184339/

Watched this over the weekend. Not a bad flick, but the premise is fucking out there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i'd be the public masturbator

I'd offer protection to non-purging people for cash. If they didn't accept my services, I'd rob them anyway.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
I'd definitely do some things. Some misdeeds. Some acts of questionable morality if you know what I'm saying.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Somehow I foresaw this thread being a thing.
Anyways, no.
Quote by MinterMan22

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I might steal something but I wouldnt kill or rape or some crazy shit like that.
pinga
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd definitely do some things. Some misdeeds. Some acts of questionable morality if you know what I'm saying.

I'd totes be loitering in all sorts of inappropriate places.
Quote by MinterMan22

Me too. Want to do it together? Kind of like jogging.
If I had access to weapons then yes, definitely.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I would like to think I'd hatch a few plans for personal gain...

...but I'd prob just drive around wasted until I crashed my car & died.
I have been wanting to see this movie so, so, bad!

I don't think I would participate. When I was in elementary school whenever we played capture the flag or any high stress team sport I ran around truceing everyone I could. So I think I would end up raising a white flag and hiding in safe spot for 12 hours.

also: Omg so many old users, I am so happy to see you guys still around!
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Probably about the only thing I would do is speed around in my car very fast. And probably run into a brick wall and die.

But that's only if I didn't feel my life was in danger by all of the idiots going around and murdering and raping. If there's a lot of that going on, I'm going to sit in my recliner in my living room with my .45 in one hand and a bottle of jack in the other and watch the carnage on TV with one ear on the TV and one on the front door...
Get wid al ur hunneys yeh hmu if u agre u wuld also get wid hunneys bt not my hunneys yeh thatd be kinda weird unless u were into that stuff in which u'd find it aceptabble yeh nd maybe u culd convince me or sumfin yeh nd we culd share hunneys but idk
I would maybe illegitimately obtain a digital copy of a copyrighted piece of work such as a song released by a major publisher or maybe an episode from a network TV show.

Ok ok, maybe just the preview only.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Id probably set fire to everything.

**** the world, amirite?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Id probably set fire to everything.

**** the world, amirite?

Set fire to a bunch of school buses and build a ramp and I'll jump over them in my car.

And probably die.
Quote by SGstriker
Set fire to a bunch of school buses and build a ramp and I'll jump over them in my car.

And probably die.

Not if I kidnap all the doctors at the local hospital with a gun and have them perform surgery that will save your life.

I will also set the doctors on fire as well, and we'll jump over them in our cars together, forever...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Not if I kidnap all the doctors at the local hospital with a gun and have them perform surgery that will save your life.

I will also set the doctors on fire as well, and we'll jump over them in our cars together, forever...

This has to happen. Why hasn't this happened yet?
Hell yes. I'd throw things through windows and set things on fire and hang glide off buildings and all that other great stuff people generally frown upon. Also all the drugs.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Haven't seen the movie. But I hear it only talks about the concept of the purge for the first 20 minutes or so, then becomes a lame home invasion flick.

However, if we're to talk about the concept, what does happen to civic service buildings during the purge? What about places like hospitals and prisons? Would they let you go into death row and shoot everyone, if all crime is legal?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Jackal58
the premise is fucking out there.

this is exactly what i would do
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
this is exactly what i would do

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Somehow I foresaw this thread being a thing.
Anyways, no.

^^^
Probably not, really. All of the things I think are okay and illegal I do anyways if I want. I'm too moral of a person to be chaotic because of anarchy.

Also this movie sounds dumb.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
cocaine

all the cocaine
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'd do terrible things I can't say.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The Purge was such a huge let down.

And i guess i would. I'd kill my neighbors chickens
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by StopReadingThis

ive never seen this emoticon used contextually before

bravo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Probably not, really. All of the things I think are okay and illegal I do anyways if I want. I'm too moral of a person to be chaotic because of anarchy.

Also this movie sounds dumb.

this.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

There's one person I reaaaalllyy don't like. I'd at least set their car on fire or something
I'd trip balls and watch the world go to hell for 12 hours. I'd write a speech that was so wonderfully emotive that it convinced everyone to stop the purge. Then I'd gt wit al spaztikkos hunneys yeh hmu if you agre
Page 1 of 2