Hey guys,

My band is currently covering 2nd Sucks by A Day to Remember and I am just looking at the GuitarPro Tab for the lead section. I was wondering if anyone with a good sense for effects/pedals etc could tell me the effect used for the lead intro & into the first verse.

This is the constant ringing of 6/9 on F & A respectively (tuned to Drop C for now but will be switching to Drop B). I thought it might be a combination of Wah, Chorus & Delay.

Cheers,
Mike
Last edited by Drop C Monster at Jun 12, 2013,
It doesn't sound like any effects are on it at all.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Just stock you think? I'm not overly good with my effects and the band is pretty new (I'm not the best guitar player around either. But I figured it had to be something.

My band mate keeps bangin'n on about getting a Line 6 HD500 to achieve it, but I think he's crazy.
There might be a little delay on, but not enough to NEED it.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
The weird noise you get is because of the clashing notes. C# & D in this case.
I find it's better if you hit the strings harder & it makes this weird oscillating sound. I use it often

If you do a natural harmonic on the 4th fret of your A & 5th fret of your D string (standard tuning) it makes a really sick one