Page 1 of 2
hello peoples its been YEARS since i've logged it , since then i've gone to college to be an artist woooo hooo

anyway this is what i did for my latest project
i went to 100 macs yeh...

You went to 100 different McDonalds and survived, damn that is impressive! Cool little gif too.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Would have been cooler if the shots were more consistent.

How many miles did you have to drive to hit 100 McD's? 12?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
100 Mc. Donalds and not a single picture taken with a white clown. Man, das racist.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by progdude93
You need to diversify your wardrobe.

I think that's on purpose.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'd kill for some chicken nuggets right about now.

Wait, OP...you're a girl!??!?
Last edited by blake1221 at Jun 12, 2013,
Op wants the Mc D
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Girl logs into the pit and all the usual pit monkeys panic and come in their panties.
Anyone else notice that she didn't take the pic, but someone else did?
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

giiiiiiirl
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by beadhangingOne
So I don't really get it. You went to 100 McDonalds and took a photo at each and made a gif.

Clearly the usage of the same outfit in an ever changing environment points out the individuation of meaning in the modern world by showing the variety of content under the signifier of the restaurant "McDonald's". Her presence shows her individuated meaning within the fragmented meaning of McDonald's. Everything changes in each store except the fact that it's a McDonald's, making the idea of McDonald's an ever changing concept.

and you want to have sex with your mother.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Clearly the usage of the same outfit in an ever changing environment points out the individuation of meaning in the modern world by showing the variety of content under the signifier of the restaurant "McDonald's". Her presence shows her individuated meaning within the fragmented meaning of McDonald's. Everything changes in each store except the fact that it's a McDonald's, making the idea of McDonald's an ever changing concept.

someone here is arty!
Quote by petrina_678
someone here is arty!

I don't even know if that shit made sense. I'm forgetting some of this stuff.

literature is cooler
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

Personally, I find your interpretation to be shallow and pedantic.

I find her symbolic use of the singular outfit (which, if you notice, changes very slightly every now and then, from the sleeveless shirt, to a white t-shirt) quite obviously to be a representation of one's personal identity. It changes ever-so-slightly in an ever-so-slightly changing world, mirroring ourselves. Our worlds change, thus we change. But we do not change too much, as we are still ourselves. McDonalds is an international symbol of gluttony and excess. In a world full of excess and gluttony, it may be hard, but we must remain ourselves.

and he wants to have sex with his mother.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't even know if that shit made sense. I'm forgetting some of this stuff.

literature is cooler

it did make sense !!
Quote by progdude93

I find her symbolic use of the singular outfit (which, if you notice, changes very slightly every now and then, from the sleeveless shirt, to a white t-shirt) quite obviously to be a representation of one's personal identity. It changes ever-so-slightly in an ever-so-slightly changing world, mirroring ourselves. Our worlds change, thus we change. But we do not change too much, as we are still ourselves. McDonalds is an international symbol of gluttony and excess. In a world full of excess and gluttony, it may be hard, but we must remain ourselves.

Well I find your argument to be lacking in ivory tower name dropping. It's like you haven't even read Death of the Author. Unless you've published at least 10 scholarly papers in a peer reviewed journal, your opinion isn't even valid in anything. Ever.

I'm glad it made some sense. Post-Structuralism always through me a little, although I like it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by progdude93

woah people here are actually reading into the work. shocking for UG. the last time i was on here it was full of horny 14 year olds
Quote by petrina_678
woah people here are actually reading into the work. shocking for UG. the last time i was on here it was full of horny 14 year olds

It still is.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Well I find your argument to be lacking in ivory tower name dropping. It's like you haven't even read Death of the Author. Unless you've published at least 10 scholarly papers in a peer reviewed journal, your opinion isn't even valid in anything. Ever.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I'M STUCK AT NINE!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
She's just bragging because she can go to McDonalds 100 times and not get fat.

I could go to McDonald's 100 times and possibly hit average weight. I'm right on the line for underweight and normal.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh snap. Did somebody say a girl?
Oh my goodness. Where are my manners?
*ahem*

Ey bay BAYYYYY!!!!! How's about you hook me up with dem digits?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh snap. Did somebody say a girl?
Oh my goodness. Where are my manners?
*ahem*

Ey bay BAYYYYY!!!!! How's about you hook me up with dem digits?

hello
There are no women on the internet. It's a rule. OP is a troll post.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Petrini is back. Remember me? I was lurking your profile a few years back.

If you say no I have to start all over again.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JustRooster
There are no women on the internet. It's a rule. OP is a troll post.

hello mr troll!
hey baby ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat

also ts are you michael moore

idc if ts is a girl i'm just cranky
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by petrina_678
hello mr troll!

To whom yourself that is the troll in which you are referring, I'm sure. Yes.

Try again, FBI agent.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by petrina_678

They're all 19 now.

Hello Petrina. Good to see you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
They're all 19 now.

Hello Petrina. Good to see you.

<.<

>.>

oh my... someone.... knows of me???/

i thought everyone who was on when i was are dead now...
Page 1 of 2