What does everyone like for guitar cables? I really have been liking the Planet Waves American Stage Cables.
Low end Monsters and GC Live Wires for their lifetime guarantee.

When Monsters break, walk into any store that sells them and trade it in for a new one - no receipt needed, no questions asked. Same with Live Wires, but only at GC.

I like the Monsters better because they are sealed.
Yeah, thats true. The planet waves cables have that same guarantee. I also like those American Stage cable for their flexability. I use to use the Monster Rock cables, but they were just a little too stiff in the live setting.
I like the Hosa tweed cables. Mostly just for looks, but also because they don't get twisted up as easily.
I like Live Wires a lot. They're durable, they have a lifetime guarantee, their plugs are the twist off kind so you can edit them and repair them at will, and they're cheap.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
those audiophile ones that cost like £12k a pop. much better investment than a car, house deposit or similar.

seriously, though, i like van damme, klotz and sommer. they're all much of a muchness. that's not to say they sound identical, and some may sound slightly better depending on the rig and what you're using it for... but it's pretty darn subtle.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Do the Planet Waves American Stage Cables use the same shitty cable as their other ones? I know they have different connectors but what about the cable itself?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I found that building what I need is cheaper.
I order the shielded wire I need, and then I solder the leads.
I found that guitarfetish has a good wire for the price, but any good shielded cable does the job.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Cathbard
Do the Planet Waves American Stage Cables use the same shitty cable as their other ones? I know they have different connectors but what about the cable itself?

i dunno, actually. i wasn't too fussed on the normal planet waves. you can get far better (IMO) cables for less money, if you ask me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I bought a 250ft roll of bare Planet Waves cable for $20 on ebay so cost isn't the issue. It's ok for static applications but it tangles really badly if you move around with it. I use it from pedalboard to amp and it's fine for that but for guitar to pedalboard I'm using a Mogami.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
yeah it's a while since I used mine but i have a vague recollection of it tangling pretty easily.

that being said the klotz la grange i recently got tangles pretty easily too
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?