Men,

I was cleaning out the garage today and found an old, what I believe to be a Pathfinder 15, with at least the speaker disconnected. I can get that put back together, but there were also a couple of wires that looked to be severed in the circuit board area.

I don't have any pics of the guts yet, and won't be able to post any till late tonight or tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I should post repair questions in here anyway (probably more appropraite in GB&C), but here is a pic of the control area and the speaker in hopes that someone can help me nail down the identity of this fellow.

Controls

Speaker

Thanks in advance,
John
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
i think that's a pathfinder 15 (the one without reverb) EDIT: yeah just checked, it seems to have the same front panel as mine. obviously can't say for sure, but i'd guess it's a 15.

just a cheap little solid state practice amp. they still make them. they actually sound pretty good for getting (solid state) voxy tones on the cheap.

http://www.voxamps.com/uk/pathfinder/
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jun 12, 2013,
Cool, that's what I thought it was, and you can't get on the cheap cheaper than free (it was abandoned by a past roommate). More of a procedural question, should I post the guts pics here or GB&C? Used to frequent GG&A about 4 years ago, but haven't been around for a while.

apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
yeah for free it's hard to go wrong

yeah you can post the guts here. I don't really go into G B&C much so you'd need to check the rules there, just in case.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?