So this is actually one tiny piece of some gear I've come into recently, but I thought it deserved a special mention.

It's a Toyroom Fx 8-Bit Fuzz! Similar to a bitcrusher, but with all the dirty and filthy fuzzy goodness you can handle.

Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLUS5955Js

Sound: Sounds very nice, huge range of tones and very sensitive in terms of control. Crank it to the left and you get a raunchy, toppy fuzz. Crank it to the right and you get choppy, nintendo noise. Below 3 o'clock, it does have quite a bit of high frequency noise, but you don't notice it when you're playing. The tone knob is more of a volume knob more than anything, anything above 9 o'clock and you'll kill your ears. So that's where it remains for me.

Quality/Construction: Excellent build quality, as expected. Guts are very tidy, good quality parts, jacks are good quality and the switch is well, satisfying to click. Nothing feels cheap and everything is solid and tight on it. Knowing Tim though, if something does go wrong with it he'll be more than happy to check it out, though it's unlikely. Would definitely feel comfortable gigging with it.

Overall: At first when I got it, it took a bit of fiddling to find the sounds I liked and I was a bit surprised by the high end noise, but when I started using it to my advantage it really opened up to me. It's definitely a keeper!

Thanks for looking. Contact Tim if you want one, I'm pretty he's still taking some pre-orders at the moment!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Nice dude. I can't see the demo you posted because I am at school but if it is the same one that Tim put up on the Toyroom FB page then yeah it definitely sounds killer.
HNPD
Love the graphic. Will have to check out the vid when I get home.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
A pedal to create the sound I hate the most.

HNPD
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
HNPD, my friend. Curious about that Lunar Module, though.

Also, did the company get Nintendo's permission to use their name/design, or are they just hoping for the best? Haha cheers
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Like Nintendo would give a shit about a pedal builder knocking up a few pedals in his garage.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by T7E
Nice dude. I can't see the demo you posted because I am at school but if it is the same one that Tim put up on the Toyroom FB page then yeah it definitely sounds killer.
HNPD

Yep, the very same. He said he's fixed up some of the noise issues as well.

Quote by BledGhostWhite
HNPD, my friend. Curious about that Lunar Module, though.

Also, did the company get Nintendo's permission to use their name/design, or are they just hoping for the best? Haha cheers

LMMD is killer, easily my favourite fuzz. Might grab a P19 soon.

Quote by ihartfood
mario and radiohead and dinosaur jr cool.
I dig. lots. HNPD

Dinosaur Jr? Where?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Wow that is pretty damn awesome.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
sweet love the graphics on it, too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cdr_salamander
Nice pedal and playing man.

Quote by tubetime86
Wow that is pretty damn awesome.

Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet love the graphics on it, too

Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
the newer ones are even better as i managed to limit the hiss!
mojostompboxes.com
^ that's where the mojo is
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?