Sounded amazing from everyone. Recording quality was really nice. The ONLY thing i could criticize was the bend at 2:11 didn't sound quite right for a split second but maybe that's me and that's hardly a criticism haha. Really catchy song, i actually replayed it :P
Which one are you anyways?

Also that chick is really hot. 10/10 would put a ring on it.
Last edited by vayne92 at Jun 13, 2013,
I'm the lead guitarist! I know, I ****ed up and wanted to rerecord but they all talked me out of it. If you wanted to check out some other videos you would see that I'm a better guitarist than that 20 seconds of solo haha. Thanks again!

and trust me, if she wasn't 16, we'd be all over it.
meh
Cheers again for the comment mate! And again - very impressive performance from you guys. I honestly enjoy what you do a lot, this is so beautiful, calm and relaxing, I'm listening it for 5th time in a row right now, haha. I don't think I need to comment your playing or the sound quality, these aspects are just perfect. Keep posting these!
The girl has a beautifully balanced vocal tone, great intonation and an expressive performance in this.

Guitars sound good but are a little out of tune.
Quote by Tim Lawler
The girl has a beautifully balanced vocal tone, great intonation and an expressive performance in this.

Guitars sound good but are a little out of tune.

I know, I made the dumb decision to use a guitar with new strings and kept knocking it out. We didn't want to record another take because of mic bleed, thanks though!
meh
That was awesome! The guy has a really great voice for this kind of song and wow the girl blew me out of the water, she is an amazing singer! The guitar playing was good, the solo sounded just a little bit off but hey it happens. Everyone did really great, keep it up!
Thanks for your comment on my video too
Great Cover man! the girl's voice is f***ing sweet, and the guy has a great voice!!
The solo's perfect!! good job man C: