My friend told me about this Pedal Wheel thing he saw online...according to facebook it's a Kickstarter project about to start. I've heard of other ways to do this but this seems to be more practical. Has anyone seen/used something like this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHhIyc01mA

(p.s. I hope we can post links...it's not really for sale right now so it shouldn't break any posting rules!)

edit: maybe a youtube link? If not I think you can search facebook for it, video's probably up there too
Last edited by zaccda01 at Jun 13, 2013,
Link won't work.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Damn that's a good idea, I wish I had one for my delay pedal.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Jun 13, 2013,
Looks mega awkward to use

3rd hand is still the one I'd go for, if I was going for something like that.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Neil Young has been using something like this with his Fender Tweeds for a while, it's called a "Whizzer" IIRC.

EDIT: The Whizzer is similar, but it controls the knobs on his amps with preset foot switches

"Young also has a custom-built contraption called “The Whizzer” sitting atop this amp. The Whizzer connects to the actual knobs on the amp and is controlled by a foot pedal by Young on stage. The Whizzer is dialed in to three different settings on the amp. So if he wants to turn everything up, he hits one of three buttons, and the Whizzer turns the knobs to his predetermined settings. This allows him to use the natural distortion that comes from the amp and forego any kind of gain booster or distortion pedal."

Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Last edited by Joe-Floyd-lover at Jun 13, 2013,
Wow, that "Whizzer" is awesome! Looks a lot complicated than this though. Has anyone ever actually SEEN a 3rd Hand?? They were only around for a little while and cost over a hundred dollars so I think they're a myth

...and it doesn't look like complicated for that guy in the video. If you had one or two for key controls it would be more doable.
Last edited by zaccda01 at Jun 13, 2013,
Hi Mr. Zaccaro,
After doing a little digging it seems that your 'friend' did not show you this on facebook. It appears that this is your project.

Kindly go to hell and stay there.