What do people here think of Drum and Bass?

Bit of Liquid DnB

Oldschool stuff

Kind of ambient DnB, guess you'd call it Liquid but it isn't as Liquid as other Liquid...Liquid.

And some Upbeats

How about some Hardcore?

Gabber?

And some -Trance

Last edited by Owenlee55 at Jun 13, 2013,
i prefer guitar, but i definitely recognise the need for a conventional band to have a drummer and a bassist.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't think many people on UG are still like that to be honest, you still get the odd few but usually everyone either likes a bit of everything or just keep their gobs shut if they don't like it.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I don't think many people on UG are still like that to be honest, you still get the odd few but usually everyone either likes a bit of everything or just keep their gobs shut if they don't like it.

Really?? Prehaps they are all just whacking off?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah, it seems "Metal rules" was the thing a couple of years back, but people seem to be more...Well, not stupid, these days.

Not saying that metal is stupid, just that those who subscribe to it and acknowledge nothing else are.
I was disappointed when I first heard it. I thought it was going to be acoustic drums and one or more electric basses laying down some phat jazzy grooves. I don't think I could have been more wrong.

I'll get out of your thread now.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
I was disappointed when I first heard it. I thought it was going to be acoustic drums and one or more electric basses laying down some phat jazzy grooves. I don't think I could have been more wrong.

I believe TAMA just released a break acoustic set, there's a lot of dnb/break acoustic drummers, it just looks piss hard and it's not as well known.

The two videos I posted in this thread were shameless self advertising, I make EDM sorta kinda.
Quote by muffinduck01

There's stuff kinda like that, I'm sure if you search for Jazz n Bass you might thing something
Quote by Ian_the_fox

#7 on that record is the best to me.

Girl in the Fire?
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ian_the_fox
No Pendulum?

That album is probably the only thing by Pendulum I've ever liked.
Still tonnes of better DnB in my opinion however.