1 13%
half a year
0 0%
a year
0 0%
couple of years\never ):
2 25%
Voters: 8.
i hate to be the guy who kill the movement that ps4 leads to fair exchange in games,but i wonder, the Xbox and PS3 both were hacked after a few months(that's what I've found, exact dates would be great to find out)
how much time would it take to successfully hack the ps4?
how much time would it take to successfully hack the xbox1?
i guess it could be even faster for 2 main reasons:
-there are more experienced hackers on the market\internet then before.
-the architecture is much more similar to the pc, which is a very hack-friendly platform and has many group who specialize in hacking

what do you think?
would the xbox1 restrictions would stop\slow the first successful hack? or maybe our hate for that console would catalyze it?

if this subject offends some of the viewers or against some kind of Ultimate-Guitar policy please note it
Last edited by dany_100 at Jun 13, 2013,
Why do people do this? If you're going to buy a video game system just play the ****ing thing like it was meant to be played. Hacking Playstations does not make you cool.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
It's impossible.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I just realised how dissapointed I am taht it's not called the xbox 720
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
There is not going to be a difference in how the machine operates or reads media. Hacking the new gens, since they use relatively the same stuff (just upgraded things like processors and video cards) hacking will be almost exactly the same.

Why would you want a hacked Xbox, though? The only real reason to own an Xbox is to play games online. If you care about good stories and offline play, odds are you're a Sony exclusive game fan. Xbox exclusives are shit if you're not an online bro.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
maybe its a coltural thing, but among my 20-30 reletivly close friends they buy a game a year,and still play all the other games.
Quote by dany_100

if this subject offends some of the viewers or against some kind of Ultimate-Guitar policy please note it

the policy I just pulled out of my butt about keeping dodgy discussion out of here if we might get some legal trouble for it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o