I picked this up off Ebay.

It's an MIJ T62B from 1999-2000. It's in fantastic condition and plays fantastic. I don't own any guitars with a neck any where near a Fender neck, but there has been no adjustment period at all. The neck is just wonderful.

I am not sure what pickups are in it, I am way too busy playing it to take it apart. Maybe when I change the strings I'll take a peek inside and investigate. It sounds great, very little noise and very Tele like. It's my first single coil loaded guitar and I'm really loving the tones from the bridge and neck pups.

There a few extremely minor dings on the neck and some minor scratches on the pickguard, but the body is flawless. I love the binding on it.

I have wanted a tele for quite some time and it always seemed like something else came up. 7 string guitar, new amp, or something not gear related and the Tele kept getting pushed back. Now that I have this one, I'm glad those things did come up in the past. It's like I was destined to get this baby.

Here it is with the family.
Lovely guitar, that binding looks amazing with the red.
Also, cudoos for the Blackheart amp - I love mine!
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
very nice +1 on the binding

is that an upgraded wilkinson bridge on it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys, I'm really loving this tele!

Yeah Dave, its an upgrade.

Are the pictures displaying correctly? I posted from my PC and they looked fine but a few are showing upside down on my phone. Very strange.
Beautiful tele there! Still kinda GAS-ing for one myself.

Happy NGD!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Niiiice

Love the color and binding
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If that had a black pickguard, that would be the sexiest tele ever. Nonetheless, Candy Apple Red Teles look good with any color pickguard. Happy NGD!
Quote by nickdohle
If that had a black pickguard, that would be the sexiest tele ever. Nonetheless, Candy Apple Red Teles look good with any color pickguard. Happy NGD!

i think the binding would clash with a black guard.

no binding then yeah, black would look great. but i think the mint guard looks good with the light binding.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?