Hello, I have problem with my Modeling Guitar Processor. When I was restored to factory reset my DigiTech, Wah effect stopped working. Volume controller also stopped working. How I can fix it? Thanks for answers!
See if recalibrating the expression pedal helps. I believe you just hit the switch of the current preset you are on for about 5 seconds. The recalibration should pop up after it goes into tuner mode.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
reset it again

are you using XEdit? See if you can recalibrate.

I do it again and nothing change. How I do it with X-Edit?
I don't believe you need X-Edit to recalibrate. The recalibrate instructions should be in the user manual. You have that right? If not download it off their web site. Downloading X Edit is simple and it makes adjusting the parameters on these pedals soooo much easier.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I don't believe you need X-Edit to recalibrate. The recalibrate instructions should be in the user manual. You have that right? If not download it off their web site. Downloading X Edit is simple and it makes adjusting the parameters on these pedals soooo much easier.

Okay, I fixed my RP. I just read user manual and I fixed....... Thanks for answers, and I now I can do this with X-Edit