I have a Boss power driver 2.

Sounds like a veteran hooker`s wet fart.

Anyone have any pedals they regret buying on account of the sound?
Didn't buy it but I own a Danelectro FAB overdrive. I think it tries to emulate a fly in a tin can.

I didn't like my Boss ME-25 either.
This thread will be closed... These 'bashing' threads aren't appreciated around here.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I would call it cautionary tales, not a bashing thread, mang.

Any fabs are worth what you get, I think!
Quote by Zepplinfreak
Sounds like a veteran hooker`s wet fart.

This is an oxymoron...if she truly is a vet, you wouldn't hear a damn thing!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by tubetime86
This thread will be closed... These 'bashing' threads aren't appreciated around here.
Agreed.

Until then, lets argue about what's worse -- A. a Line 6 Spider III or B. a Digitech Death Metal pedal?

My answer would have to be secret option C, playing a tuba through a Death Metal pedal through the insane channel on the Spider III while using a Taco Bell receipt as a speaker.
Quote by ExDementia
Agreed.

Until then, lets argue about what's worse -- A. a Line 6 Spider III or B. a Digitech Death Metal pedal?

My answer would have to be secret option C, playing a tuba through a Death Metal pedal through the insane channel on the Spider III while using a Taco Bell receipt as a speaker.

Taco Bell receipts are way too farty sounding to my ears.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
The death metal actually paired really well with my danelectro uc 3, still outclassed by the fab metal though the death metal due to that awful downside of non adjustable gain setting. (the pups on a damp are incredibly weak) I never experimented with it using the volume knob with my other guitars.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by tubetime86
Taco Bell receipts are way too farty sounding to my ears.

It's funny because tacos make you fart.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Why are bashing threads not allowed? I think they're a good indication of what to stay away from honestly.
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
Quote by mikeYekim
Why are bashing threads not allowed? I think they're a good indication of what to stay away from honestly.

Because opinions. And opinions lead to flame wars and flame wars lead to bans. And ain't nobody got time fo' that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Rogue analog delay. Kills your top end, boosts your mids, kinda muddy.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Dunlop Fuzz Face. Yuk.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by cdr_salamander
Klon.

Oh no you didn't!
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

zvex machine

i actually bought because it's supposed to sound bad. truly wretched pedal and an awesome get for someone wanting an ear ache.

i used it on a couple solos i did, but i found it difficult to transition in and out of the tone smoothly so i eventually abandoned it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
A couple years ago I bought a dirt cheap old mfx that looked like it came out of a cereal box in the 80's. It wasn't bad if you were looking for a noisy squall of uncontroled, lo-fi fuzz(less fuzz). Other than that, it was virtually impossible to operate. Still have/don't use it.
Mxr blue box. Yay
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣