At the weekend I am buying my first amp head and cab, I am wondering if anyone can recommend a cable to buy to go from the head to the cab? I can't seem to find them on guitar shop sites since I am half sure you can't use guitar cables so if anyone can help me then that would be great. I'm in UK so English sites would help.
Look for 12 up to 16 gauge speaker cable. Mostly all websites will have them.

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
I use monster cable in my rig. Like above, just make sure it says "speaker cable" on the package.
award session or kabl are pretty good. They offer good quality speaker cables at pretty good prices, made to order.


I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?