She clearly wasn't a beautiful thing. That was the whole point of the article.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Best thing I've read in a long time.

You don't read very much, do you?
It's a process, not an event.
I think he was right to complain - you wouldn't want to pay good money to a ho that isn't worth it. He'd probably have been better off negotiating a discount though, calling the police to tell them he was breaking the law wasn't the cleverest of ideas.

I also like that the good old Beeb felt it was necessary to include this:
The Sale of Goods Act 1979 gives consumers legal rights, stipulating goods which are sold must be of satisfactory quality, be fit for purpose and must match the seller's description.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Jun 14, 2013,
Quote by GaryBillington
I think he was right to complain - you wouldn't want to pay good money to a ho that isn't worth it. He'd probably have been better off negotiating a discount though, calling the police to tell them he was breaking the law wasn't the cleverest of ideas.

I also like that the good old Beeb felt it was necessary to include this:

so you do post outside of threads about join dates
I bet she had a **** and that's why he didn't want to give any further details
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by devourke
so you do post outside of threads about join dates

Erm...yes, all the time. Just not always in the pit, most of my posts are in GG&A or Recording.

I only usually post in those threads in reply to someone else mentioning me
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Oh dear...

I guess Solihull is probably one of very few places in the UK where this would happen. The midlands is such a nice place...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
The best part of the story is how it is illegal to ask for prostitutes in the first place
So much hilarious fail
I have nothing important to say
This is why prostitution should be legal. You can see the product that you are buying beforehand.
To be fair, if I solicited somebody and they turned out to be a paper-bagger, I'd be pissed off too.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by macashmack
This is why prostitution should be legal. You can see the product that you are buying beforehand.

I think there's some technicality in the law which says it isn't the actual prostitution that's illegal, it's the guy paying for it that is breaking the law.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by CoreysMonster
A hooker isn't goods, she's a service provider.

You're right, my fault.
Quote by GaryBillington
I think there's some technicality in the law which says it isn't the actual prostitution that's illegal, it's the guy paying for it that is breaking the law.

Like how in NYC smoking weed isn't illegal, but buying and selling it is.
Quote by macashmack

Like how in NYC smoking weed isn't illegal, but buying and selling it is.

Same thing in the UK about alcohol and tobacco. It's not against the law for someone under the age of 18 to buy those, but it's illegal to sell them. We have odd licensing laws...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Skip to 2:20

Awesome
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I'm not really an Iron Maiden fan anymore, but holy shit did Dickinson play the Monty Python role perfectly there