5 36%
no m 2 busy jakn off
4 29%
ya supr bord m8
3 21%
L hit u up m8 m bord 2
2 14%
Voters: 14.
So m sittn here n my new apartment n I'm bored. I haven't found a job here yet nd I don't have any friends here. Also we don't have internet until Monday m on my phone.

Wat do.
Quote by FearMyLightning
nd I don't have any friends here..

You don't have any friends here either.

Naw, but seriously, I'm pretty sure we get these I'm bored (or some other variation of being bored) threads weekly now. Go outside and try making some friends darnit.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You don't have any friends here either.

Naw, but seriously, I'm pretty sure we get these I'm bored (or some other variation of being bored) threads weekly now. Go outside and try making some friends darnit.

I walked outside but there was only a parking lot nd natur hurt my eyes n scared me.
Damnit fear, it doesn't work like that

You don't take someone elses gimmick and run it into the ground
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Go to the nearest bar, well I'm american, so in your case pub, and get drunk and talk to people.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Damnit fear, it doesn't work like that

You don't take someone elses gimmick and run it into the ground

Who s fukn gimickng m not gimickng m8 hmu f u agre tho ya
Quote by guitarist5477
Go to the nearest bar, well I'm american, so in your case pub, and get drunk and talk to people.

M Not fukn 21 m8 nd i dnt have ne beers otherwise I'd drink like 10 and b fukn drunk