as above? i have a flanger chorus and synth pedal and was wondering if this could be used?
Absolutely not. Kim John-un's chronies will have you lifted from your house within 24 hours for such a blasphemy.

But no, really, it will work fine. I don't know what you expect to happen, but nothing will break. It may, however, not sound fantastic. You will lose a lot of low end (although that's the nature of most wah effects on bass). I used to gig happily with a Vox wah intended for guitar, but I eventually got a Dunlop Bass Crybaby and it's so much more usable.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
so £25 for a normal cry baby to have a play around with would seem reasonable?? it would only be used for top end stuff anyway.
It will work, but it may cut some lows from the signal
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
With any guitar-made effects used on bass, you'll normally have lessened effects on the low notes (E+A string) but if you're playing in the middle of the neck, chances are you'll be in frequencies the pedal was made for.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I use the Morley Classic Wah, which is a guitar pedal, on my bass. It does ok on anything down to about drop D.
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.