In the area I live in (suburban Long Island), the new craze seems to be cutting down your tree so you get less leaves in your precious swimming pool. I'm am so against this. I don't think that you should be allowed to destroy ecosystems because you are lazy. They are displacing hundreds of animals and helping to lead to more carbon dioxide in the air. I can understand if it is dead or about to fall, but to keep your yard clean. That doesn't seem right. Does anyone know of any petitions against cutting down perfectly healthy trees that are in no danger to anyone? Either that or just voice whatever opinion you might have.
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
I always get a little sad when I see a tree has been cut down for convenience.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you want to make a petition just make one online.

But yeah, civilization is getting lazier and lazier.
Quote by gtosteve65
They are displacing hundreds of animals

Not to mention all the animals they displaced living in the soil when they dug their monuments to excess
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Go ahead, cut down your tree. Just don't expect state help when you need to rebuild your house 'cuz of a landslide.

calling it !
Quote by Lord_Doku
Go ahead, cut down your tree. Just don't expect state help when you need to rebuild your house 'cuz of a landslide.

calling it !

Or when excessive rain washes everything away.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I always get a little sad when I see a tree has been cut down for convenience.

Typical political correctness. What's going to happen when you've got trees growing through your LIVING ROOM.

I've single-handedly exposed the hypocrisy of environmentalism.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Typical political correctness. What's going to happen when you've got trees growing through your LIVING ROOM.

I've single-handedly exposed the hypocrisy of environmentalism.

That actually be kind of cool.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's an age old mentality - If it moves: shoot it; if it doesn't: cut it down.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Vendettagainst
This is why humans will die out. We are assholes.

Just because trees can't talk don't mean they can't be assholes

Asshole
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I agree, let's start an online petition to president obama urging him to propose legislature that states in clear terms that trees are not property.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Dude, this looks pretty cool!
"(...) My hope will be in Zion, as I strife through a world so cold..."
Everything America does is cringeworthy.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by blake1221
as long as we name the streets after them.

Some common trees are underrepresented like fir trees :c
cat
where I live having nice trees on your street is important for bragging rights. the bigger, the more bonus points you get to your class.

if you have a big garden with a proper big tree, then you are allowed to get like first choice of the canapes at dinner parties. it doesn't matter if you're richer than us but live in an apartment because we'll all be like 'yeah whatever dear, at least we can open our windows in the morning and hear birds and the wind gently rustling leaves instead of the constant grating whine of rush hour traffic'

cutting down your tree would ruin your social standing. I think, no one has dared do so.

*suburb life*
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TheGuitarGuyBr
Dude, this looks pretty cool!

How it should be.

I saw some pictures a while back, which had an entire tree going through the middle of a living room. Looked way more epic than this, but can't find it anymore.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jun 14, 2013,