I started thinking recently about swapping my EMG 81/85 set from my Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe FR to my B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock. After I do that I want to install a Dimebucker in the Bridge and maybe an Invader SH-8 in the neck of the Schecter.

Anyone have any other suggestions for pickups I could use? I picked the Dimebucker because I want all the squeely goodness with my Floyd and I like to play metal with the Schecter so I picked an Invader because I heard good things about them.
Quote by 667
You'll need to swap out the pots and the jack as well.

Yeah, on both guitars.
And drill a cavity for a battery in your bc rich, if there's not enough room for one in it.
EMG are great and very popular for metal, is there something you don't like about them? I don't know if those pickups you've mentioned will sound better to you than EMG.
Quote by JackovSlayer
Yeah, on both guitars.
And drill a cavity for a battery in your bc rich, if there's not enough room for one in it.
EMG are great and very popular for metal, is there something you don't like about them? I don't know if those pickups you've mentioned will sound better to you than EMG.

Yeah, I was going to swap the pots anyway, they are both the same size (smaller then normal pots, don't know the correct term).

I love my EMG pickups but I don't really like them in my Schecter. They are fun to play in different drop tunings but since it has a floyd installed, it's a bitch to readjust it if I want to drop from standard to C or something random like that. My BC Rich (Picture link) is really comfortable to play and keeps tune really well. I have a black bridge and some black knobs that I'm going to install when I do the EMG install so it's all blacked out. Regarding the battery, I'm going to put it in the cavity with the pots and use something like foam to separate it from the pots and to keep it from moving around.

I feel that my Schecter (Picture Link) would put the dimebucker to good use with sustain and that it has a floyd for doing awesome divebombs. I'm debating if I should install the invader or not into the neck or just get a different pickup for it.
Well, I guess you can find out what's good for you only if you try it. By the way, your guitars are ****ing sexy.
Quote by JackovSlayer
Well, I guess you can find out what's good for you only if you try it. By the way, your guitars are ****ing sexy.

Thanks man, here's the Family Photo

I took my B.C. Rich apart, removed the electronics and noticed that some of the wax inside the pickups melted and one of the mounting rings warped. It's a guitar my aunt got me for $100 and apparently it was displayed in the store window for a while.