What would you do if you found out you fathered a child who is now a teenager .....

Page 1 of 2
and he/she is everything you despise in teenagers ? Like, lets say it was from a one night stand like 14 years ago, and this kid has tracked you down, and he/she is a dick/bitch ? What would you do ?
means I banged some girl when I was 10.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Keep in contact with them and to turn them away from their dickish/bitchy tendencies.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'd take them under my wing. Who isn't a dick at 14 honestly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Malchius
The fact you're only 15 is raising some questions. Or you're Benjamin Button.

No, im talking hypothetically, I was just thinking about an argument I got into with a teacher a couple of weeks ago in school in sex ed, where she was warning us against having one night stands because in the future some kid could just turn up at our door, and I said, "what if the kid is a complete dick" as a joke and she got all pissy and an argument started.
Quote by Rossenrot
If you fathered a child 14 years ago and you weren't there to raise them, they have every right to be a dick/bitch to you.

It was a one night stand, so it's possible you didn't ever know till now.

I'd take them into my family or at least start being there for them and be the father I should have been.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Last edited by Bertallica at Jun 14, 2013,
Btdt.
All teenagers are dicks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
First I would be like, "how the hell is the possible? At the absolute oldest, I would have been 8 when this child was conceived." Then, I would run far, far away and wish the mother good luck.
I'd maintain my pokerface as slowly my mind bursts into tears, suffering from its incapability of me ever reproducing during a one-night stand now biting me in the ass.

And just dump him/her/them back with their mother. It's not like she needed me in those 14 years LOL.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
and he/she is everything you despise in teenagers ? Like, lets say it was from a one night stand like 14 years ago, and this kid has tracked you down, and he/she is a dick/bitch ? What would you do ?

Congratulations.
Was the one night stand worth it?
Quote by So-Cal
i would hit them until they were cool

This cool

Last edited by Malchius at Jun 14, 2013,
Quote by Malchius
This cool

duckface is never cool

he needs to be beaten harder
take responsibility for my actions
"It turns out you can just buy phycological validation"-Nathan Explosion

Quote by Malchius
This cool

SPOILER THAT IMMEDIATELY

I'll probably lock them in a dark room and blare black metal. Not sure what that would do.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Malchius
This cool

That's uh, wow, I mean, damn, that's really uh, quaint.......
Quote by Momentosis
means I banged some girl when I was 10.

means I banged some girl when I was 3
also means I would have the ability to ejaculate when I was 3
I would wait to be told that I'm not actually the father, as I'm obviously in a sitcom now, and that's how it always ends up.
I wouldn't believe him/her and would just tell him/her to **** off.

If he showed me proof, I wouldn't care and tell him to **** off.
I'd ask for a lifetime worth of fathers day gifts.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i would've gotten a girl pregnant when i was 1.

one of my friend's older brothers got a girl pregnant when he was 14, so he got a job and worked as much as he possibly could to pay her child support. three years later, she told him the kid wasn't his.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i would've gotten a girl pregnant when i was 1.

one of my friend's older brothers got a girl pregnant when he was 14, so he got a job and worked as much as he possibly could to pay her child support. three years later, she told him the kid wasn't his.

Christ that's harsh. Did he get any of his money back?
Quote by Jackal58
Btdt.
All teenagers are dicks.

As an older brother of 3, and previous alumni of teenage dick school, I agree.

Now if I met my son when he's in his 20s and he's still a complete asshole, I have no ****ing clue what I'd do.

I sincerely hope I never have to cross that bridge.
Quote by Malchius
Christ that's harsh. Did he get any of his money back?

nope

he's married now tho i think
you're a stone fox
Oh one more thing: My biological dad met me when I was in my 20's. He told me his greatest fear was that we would have nothing in common, or that he'd hate the person I'd become, or always see my mother when he looked at me.

Turns out we both like weed, beer, dogs, music, cartoons, video games, and think Japanese women are hot, and I'm nothing like my Mom.

As far as encounters like this sort go, I'm pretty sure mine and my Dad's was pretty damned awesome.
Invent time travel go and slap my 11 year old self then hi5 him for getting some.
Means i vanged someone when i was like 7...noice

But that wouldnt happen to me ever i only do anal in one noght stands if i dod
I dobt go one nights stands...
At that point it's far too late to act like a father to them, they'll reject you if you try to act like a parent, the best you could be is someone they look up to/respect, which won't happen if they're a dick/bitch. But if they tracked me down, they either wanna kill me, my money, or want a father. There's other reasons, but yeah.

I over thought it, but yeah, there's a lot of variables.
Page 1 of 2