Up for sale is my Epiphone Flying V that unfortunately I don't play much anymore.

As far as I can tell it dates from the early to mid 90's. It's a 1967 model in vintage white which hasn't been produced by Epiphone for a number of years and would appear to be quite rare these days. The paint only has a few minor scuffs and a couple of small dings, nothing major at all. It has been fitted with a truss rod cover from it's bigger brother by it's previous owner. The Pickups have been replaced with Tonerider Generators, which are High output and very punchy. It was also rewired at this time and had new pots fitted. Anyone who knows these guitars will know the pickups and electronics can be a little hit and miss, but not this one, as everything is now flawless. Guitar sounds great has a wonderful neck with nice jumbo frets in great condition with minimal fret wear.

It also sports Grover machineheads and the paint is developing a great vintage tint. Minimal buckle rash. Comes complete with Spider full lockable hard case which is also in great condition and has both keys with it.

Pic:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4128689/Flying%20V/20130405_121331.jpg

£350 shipped obo, please let me know if you need more pics,

Cheers!
were are you, u up for trades?
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15