I really sat down and tried to make this song the most cohesive sounding song I've written. Needs a lot of work and is still a WIP.

I feel like once I get some drums on it and proper guitar this song will really kick some ass.

Need some rewriting but I'd love to have someone else help me.

Let me know what you think

https://soundcloud.com/kyleganger/als-toy-barn
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Jun 15, 2013,
It's all done to a click.

I can't write or play drums at all so I guess that's how it's going to remain now.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Kyle,
You should buy something like EZDrummer, I lucked out & got it for $30 (normally ~$140) at Guitar Center, you don't need to be a drummer. I bought EZDrummer just for the drum patterns to go with my Superior Drummer (also toontrack).
Can definitely hear a Cynic influence, but it actually reminds me more of a band called Corelia, definitely check them out if you havent. I do recommend getting EZDrummer or Hydrogen (free) as there's some great ideas and I can see where you're going with this, it just needs some backing. Very good guitar tone! Really the only flaws with this song is a lack of other instruments, very good ideas and construction otherwise. I'd turn up the lead part around 4:30, that was really cool!
Music must be honest to be timeless.